• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Shen (League of Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one person gives me an actual counterargument as to why Lille would win thats not "lol imobilization trompete", which i have already explained will not work, i will calm down

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Weekly there's really no need to act that way because your preferred character is losing. Most of the Lillie voters have actually given solid reasons backed up by scans and proof.

It's a thread. Nothing to get heated about.
No, they really, really havent

WeeklyBattles said:
If one person gives me an actual counterargument as to why Lille would win thats not "lol imobilization trompete", which i have already explained will not work, i will calm dow

I mean, if you guys want I can make a thread about the regen and AP thing. Although it's more like something that has always been done. It isn't giving matter manip to the strongest guy, it's simply that it's the natural consequence of focusing too much energy in a single place.

Technically high enough AP bypass regen period (although you have to go into "different dimensional level" kind of mismatches to bypass Low-Godly to High-Godly)

LordAizenSama said:
>Give me a reason why Lille wins besides the reasons why Lille already wins.
Huh?

Also I think you need to rest. Perhaps take a break from this thread? This isnt like you to behave so aggressively.
No, give me a reason why Lille wins besides the one i already debunked.

Azzy made it.

You keep saying it does but you guys don't post the thread. The fact that so many people are asking for it makes it sus. I have never seen anyone bring it up.

Debunked according to you and you only my friend. 7 people don't agree with you your hypothesis for why Shen can win alright? Not the end of the world its only a versus thread

I hope you start feeling better though

Dude you didn't debunk anything, your so called "debunk" got countered in this thread. Just take the L and move on. Again this doesn't justify you getting this aggressive to multiple users who've done nothing to you. Especially since you're an administrator.

Welp, BM Shen is either getting nerfed to hell or being upgraded to tier 4, either way this thread isnt getting added so i really dont give two ***** anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back