• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Shen (League of Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles wrote
Yeah, but Lille CANT, his regen is only Low-High, meaning he can only regen from "a puddle/drop of blood, or a small piece of his body." Being vaporized would kill him beyond hs capacity to regenerate
His body is comprised of reishi. Just like vollstandig comprised of particles they can come back after thier bodies are completley destroyed. Which would place his regen between Mid High and High.

Zensum said:
His body is comprised of reishi. Just like vollstandig comprised of particles they can come back after thier bodies are completley destroyed. Which would place his regen between Mid High and High.
Youre going to have to make a CRT if you want to use that as an argument as he is only rated as having Low-High regen on his profile

Yes. AOE is still needed and a sword has no AOE. Unless its shown to have some AOE like Zoro or Dangai Ichigo.

Lille still wins tho

LordAizenSama said:
You are literally thanking him for saying the same thing that we have been explaining to you over and over.
No? Im thanking him for agreeing with me that a high enough AP can bypass regen, which you all have been arguing against

Bepo4151 said:
Shen high 6-A scaled from someone who caused an eclipse with time manipulation.
Don't start a discussion about tiers/P&A in a versus thread (Zensum as well).

We have the Content Revision Board for a reason

LordAizenSama said:
Yes. AOE is still needed and a sword has no AOE. Unless its shown to have some AOE like Zoro or Dangai Ichigo.
Lille still wins tho
Yes, his sword has AoE, not massive AoE, around the size of a person, but still AoE

No? Im thanking him for agreeing with me that a high enough AP can bypass regen, which you all have been arguing against

Actually I said It did to a extent. I also said you need the AOE to cover the entire persons body. Which is what Kal said......

lol its been agreed that Shen has the AP to oneshot beyond Lille's capacity to regenerate, the AoE to do so, on top of instinctive reactions, teleport spam, and a second High 6-A sword that can oneshot Lille, and people are still mindlessly FRAing Lille out of favoritism. This is genuinely funny

Nope, discussion still going. Graceperiod hasnt started yet and you havent counted ANY of the votes for She

Oh discussion can still happen but theres probably 7 votes for lille by now. I just haven't counted it yet.

Immobilization and trompete. As stated multiple times by multiple people

(Still waiting on that thread, could you please link?)

@Aizen Imobilization and Trompete wont work, ive already explained this. Remote sword and teleport spam means Lille isnt hitting Shen

And no you cant because i cant find the damn thread, when it was made no one bothered to lnk it in the discussion section for regen

Zensum said:
The problem with all that is lille basically wins immeditley via imoblization from a distance and 24 durability bypassing attacks from Jilliels wings.
Which shen dodges with teleportaton or oneshots Lille with his ther sword

Bluetrekking said:
Please stop the baseless accusations. I voted for Lille because Kuu, LAS and Zensum seemed to have better arguments and they were backed by proof and scans.
They really dont, no one has bothered to give a counterargument other than "lol imobilization and trompete" even though ive explained multiple times why it wouldnt work

Well, then. I guess Lille FRA since I've been waiting for the past hour for it before voting.

I mean, the principle that a character blows up if you hit him with a ton of times more force than it can withstand is simple logic.

Atomization etc becomes a thing when said gap starts becoming ridiculous enough. Focusing a ton of energy on something small to separate its components is the basis of our atomization/sub-atomization values to begin with

Im glad we have a site like this where we can openly debate our differing opinions on the same tipic. I really do appreciate this site.

We can agree to disagree. We have left all our cards on the table so people reading thos thread can make the informed opinions from very different standpoints

WeeklyBattles said:
Which shen dodges with teleportaton or oneshots Lille with his ther sword
Lille imobolizes anything in sight its not a conventional attack than can be dodged. When he can't move at all Jillel 1-24 hits. Lille has battle applicable teleporation.

Zensum said:
Lille imobolizes anything in sight its not a conventional attack than can be dodged. Whe can't move at all Jillel 1-24 hits. Lille has battle applicable teleporation.
And how does that stop Shen's remote sword which can oneshot Lille, he controls with TK, and doesnt require him to move to use? Shen's teleportation is also combat applicable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back