• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not participating on a new thread if it was made

Whatever happens happens

The fact our efforts here we're wasted cause of faulty OP rules is enough to annoy and make me **** off

Well its not just the speed blitz, its also the fact that the range would make this a stomp for one side.

Yomi Schwarz said:
@glass

Lille stops her with immobilization,how many times do o have to tell you this.
She can react to it with precognition, and someone who lacked precognition reacted to it, how many times to I have to tell you this.

You telling me 6C Samus has planet busting bombs and universal range?

Range:Standard melee range, Tens of Meters to Kilometers with normal arsenal (Can destroy mountains and cause earthquakes), Planetary with Power Bombs (Power Bombs can desroy planets) | Universal with White Hole Manipulation

@Frantzy her profile hasn't been updated yet, we're still revising some stuff about her range,

Cool as of now that isn't the case,so were going with whats on the profiles.

I also looked through some of her wins and most if not all were SBA,and not a single person speaks of range.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
The maximum sba 4km distance .
Not true, the distance in regards to a 5km ranged character to a 10 meter ranged character is 4km. So the range lowers a bit depending on the lower side. Samus is stellar range and Lille is like a dozen kilometers at least.

So the range is still gonna be stellar. The fight is not possible as they're gonna be in space too far apart with Earth appearing as a dot in between them.

@Glass

>someone who lacked precognition reacted to it

LMAO what???? Did you argue this far with that in mind?

When in a thousand eclipse of the moon did shunsui ever react to the immobilization? He was at the ******* mercy of the technique lmao wtd are you talking about saying he reacted to it.

And again how the **** do you react to it even?

You cant dodge it since the technique doesn't even use any projectile or object.

It just binds you in place.

What are you even saying here?

@Yomi the mere fact that Kyouraku didn't die means that you can react to the paralysis. If he didn't react to it, he would've died. And yes, him lacking precognition IS a factor here when Samus has an advantage in avoiding his shots.

He is literally walking around with holes in his body and your arguing he should be dead?

He reacted to nothing.

ZF4Iyhv

Not true, the distance in regards to a 5km ranged character to a 10 meter ranged character is 4km. So the range lowers a bit depending on the lower side. Samus is stellar range and Lille is like a dozen kilometers at least.

So the range is still gonna be stellar. The fight is not possible as they're gonna be in space too far apart with Earth appearing as a dot in between them.

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

How is this a counter-argument??

That is a feat for him meaning he can tank these shots that look fatal.
0647-003
Do you not see the holes on his body? I really don't understand the point you're even trying to make.

@Frantzy he did not die from the shots cause he reacted to them in time. Had he not reacted to them he would die. Do you need this to be said to you like 200 times?

He only "avoided" the shot with Shunpo and his hax, and he still got shot in the process. Also Lillie is resistant to Soul Destruction so that method of beating him isn't working. Also wasn't her stellar range deemed an outiler? I recall seeing that get brought up in a different thread. I do also find it to be an NLF to assume that her scanner would have information on characters from a different series that's she's never interacted with before. I'm aware that it has information about creatures from her own universe that she's never heard of but that's still in her own universe not from a completely different series. So I'm calling her "scanning" his abilities BS as that seems like a massive NLF.

@Knight and he didn't die from it. He's still not resistant to AZ. Steller range isn't an outlier. Its going back to the profile soon. This argument again? She's able to get data on creatures that exist in completely different realms that no one has ever seen before. So she's definitely going to get data on Lille, someone that also doesn't exist in the same realm as her.

@Glass

No, but without his Reality Warping Bankai he would have died.

Never said he was resistant to AZ and Samus doesn't even have AZ as far as I'm aware.

I'll wait for it to get added to the profile then.

That doesn't mean she'll be able to get data from characters from a different series. Again this is an NLF, while they were in different realms they're still in her own verse. It's still in the Metorid verse, not a completely different verse. It'd be an NLF to assume it can be used on someone else from a different series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back