• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jilliel Lille (Lille is allowed to go second form of his Vollständig if needed)

Samus Aran in her 6C.

SBA. Speed is not equalized.

EDIT: speed is equalized now

Lille shoots I guess?

She can hit his intangible form which is good but....That's really the only advantage she has.

EDIT: I completely forgot her precog, he might get Alakazamed here.

Gargoyle One said:
Lille shoots I guess?

She can hit his intangible form which is good but....That's really the only advantage she has.

EDIT: I completely forgot her precog, he might get Alakazamed here.
Lille can bind beings in place just by looking at them,its not really something you can dodge

Even if you anticipate it coming,you wont really be able to react to it.

Lille also has Low-High Regenerationn which came from reishi and blood sparks that automatically fires from his wounds that can fatally wound an opponent.

@Yomi umm no he hasn't shown to do that. Otherwise Kyouraku wouldn't have gotten away from any of his shots the moment his Vollstandig activated.

Now considering Samus' precognition has helped her against intense fire before, it would definitely help her a lot in this fight. Her scan visor will give her everything she needs to know about the X-Axis, and the fact that she has the wave beam at this point, which would allow her to bypass any and all shields that Lille would have, on top of taking potshots at him with ABZ combined with wave beam (shooting through multiple physical objects while being able to freeze her targets) while hiding will definitely give her the edge in this fight.

Correct me if im wrong but Isn't her ability to touch intangible beings quite inconsistent?

She can tag chozo ghosts even though they're intangible from like Shifting dimensions But she can't tag Phantoon when he does the exact same thing.

>Low High regen is kinda useless against her ABZ Cannon but the rest is true

I dunno what that is but dont you mean the omega cannon? It killed gorea, who can regenerate But also The omega cannon has slow shots even in comparison to samus.

Anyways.

Lille in character uses his binding to render things immobile in place for well placed shot

He shoots Vitals like the head habitually due to his nature as a sniper.

And btw he shoots with the x-axis,to explain what it is

It doesn't just grant him intangibility,offensively it spatially pierces matter it was shot towards at regardless of the durability It also doesn't take time and distance into account,as lille pierces matter at the same exact same time it took for him to activate his attack and it shoots nothing as it just pierces what it was pointed at.

Lilles x-axis shot can phase out most of your head and he spams multiple shots at once as well.

Voting for lille for now

@Yomi I meant the Absolute Zero Cannon, and I don't remember any inconsistency.

Anyway, Lille for now.

Off topic not only does my day begin with me getting my Liscense but also witnessing Yomi vs Glass? Noice

Also can i get clarification on samus's precog?

She has like battle sense but I've never witnessed her see the future.

I know what the X-axis does, and the fact that someone without Precognition can easily dodge the fatal shots means that someone like Samus can easily dodge it as well. There's no inconsistency to Samus harming intangibles when there's the ghost in the ghost ship, the hunter ing, the chozo ghost, and Gorea. She's not gonna stand there and let some shot hit her when her first instinct is to avoid any shots fired at her. And her sensemove is shown to help her dodge attacks she cannot see incoming.

He has never shown to bind his targets at all throughout his Vollstandig release. Otherwise Kyouraku wouldn't play cat and mouse with him.

Trumpet paralyzes and The X Axis has never been easily dodged. It was dodged by Kyouraku via illusions and aim dodging.

And something like Precognition gives Samus the same thing that lets her avoid the shots, especially when she leaves Afterimages when she moves around.

@Yomi Precognition warns her before it even lands. That's how she's able to get out of many situations that would've wounded her. Kyouraku didn't have Precog and he was able to react to it in time, Samus can do the same thing, but much more efficiently

@Glass Before you say anything else

Just take your time and look at this

https://m.imgur.com/ZF4Iyhv?r

You still are in denial of the binding technique when this is literally my third time pasting this.

And Garg wasnt talking about the the x-axis lmao he was talking about lille's immobility technique.

In which it loses its effects when lille finally lands a shot

And if ABZ is her only reason to damage lille.

She doesn't even start with it in character.(unless it's like a fire based entity)

That spells "GG" if so

Considering that it's stellar AOE would mean GG to every human in the vicinity of which she is trying to protect

Ye she doesn't lead with it

@Yomi his binding technique didn't help him kill/restrain someone that lacked Precognition. If he's fighting someone that can do the same thing as Kyouraku, but more efficiently, on top of getting everything she needs to know about him in like a second, it's much harder for him to even land that paralysis on her, let alone hit her with the X-Axis.

Yomi Schwarz said:
And if ABZ is her only reason to damage lille.
She doesn't even start with it in character.(unless it's like a fire based entity)
You clearly haven't played any metroid game have you? The Ice beam is part of her starting equipment, which stacks with other beams at the same time.

@Gargoyle she's not going to help the same people that backstabbed her in order to get th one parasitic lifeform she tried so hard to erase as a way to save the galaxy.

How is it hard to land a paralysis at her?

Lille literally did nothing but look at kyoraku to paralyze him.

How does precog help you with an attack you can't dodge or react towards at?

Also i need clarification on the pre cog thing pls

@Gargoyle

Lille's bind is not projectile based or uses any objects to do it.

It just freezes you in place unable to move until lille shoots you

She can react to incoming threat before it gets close to her.

Again, the fact that Kyouraku, a guy with a mostly laid back mindset during combat is able to avoid Lille's shots, why can't someone like Samus, someone who has the 100% complete serious mindset, able to know what Lille can do in like a couple of seconds, and has an innate ability to react to incoming threat before it can reach her, on top of having something like the Speed booster, which increases her speed by a tremendous amount, why can't she dodge it when Kyouraku didn't have any of those advantages was able to dodge it?

I don't understand why people go to one extreme or another. @Gargoyle, even if you assume that Samus wouldn't use her full power Ice Beam (Range wise), she can still use lesser amounts of AoE, we've seen her do so already (Using Power Beam to destroy an underwater volcano for example), that's still enough here.

@Yomi

"And if ABZ is her only reason to damage Lille.

She doesn't even start with it in character.(unless it's like a fire based entity)"

^Did you make this up or who did you hear it from?

He is in a deep slumber. I'll wake him up by crossdressing and flirting with a blue haired prince.

@Glass

You are underestimating shunsui too much.Did you even read the final arc like at all??

Shunsui was 100% serious in that fight,he was obligated to be as the new head Captain and the fact that he had to resort to using a reality warping bankai to fight lille,He was not lazing around like at all idk what your even saying

You already answered how he was able to dodge the shots in a previous comment lmao he was also aim dodging while frantically spamming shunpo rapidly away from lille when lille finished shooting him while he was immobilized.

Kyoraku had the means to fight and dodge lille lol idk what your even saying.

And how exactly does she react to the bind?

Even if she sees it coming,lille literally just has to look at her in order for it to induce it's effect.its not something you can conventionally dodge since its not a travelling attack.

Yes you can sorta avoid it by frantically moving around to avoid lille's vision but this fight literally start with her in front of lille,How could she even avoid it when lille is literally looking at her from the start?

And take note,this also works on moving characters so even if she runs away from lille's immobilization,thats not going to work at all.

She needs to completely disappear from lille's vision.

And Lastly,unlike the x-axis samus's shots take into account distance and speed when firing shots.its much easier to dodge since aim dodging ain't the only way to avoid it.even with AOE

Idk if you guys know this but lille has true flight and teleportation?

He has more than 1 way to dodge samus's attacks.if he feels threatened he just flies away from her range or teleport away from the AOE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back