• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
That scan confuses me. So he shot the shadow, aiming at his chest, but Kyouaku moves, and his foot is pierced instead? That seems like it's not instant.

I'm still confused on how the X-Axis is instant. Like honestly. It seems like it has inconsistent showings from what I'm seeing here.

@Homu

This is literally the 9th time im saying this

Kyoraku avoided it cause he used kageokuri and shunpo spam add on along with aim dodging

And imagine how bad it will be for the plot if kyoraku died there.

Saying what your saying is blatantly ignoring contradictory showings

I mean, instant doesn't necessarily equals Infinite speed tho. It just means it happens really fast.

Outright ignoring distance is Infinite speed.

@Yomi no it doesn't. The mere fact that he reacted to the shots is all the proof we need that he won't be able to kill those that can react to his shots. Samus has a higher chance to avoid the shots than Kyouraku.

This is really annoying explaining the X-Axis.

it doesn't fire anything it just PIERCES what is between A and B.

It's instant because your body is simply pierced,not hard to understand.

Please stop bringing up infinite speed..

0604-013

@theglassman @Somebodydata No, I mean by SBA, the range of this fight will have the fighters at stellar ranges apart. How does this fight even happen then?

@Data aim dodging in second form is increasingly difficult.

Thats a base lille weakness

In the second form you would need to frantically move around in hopes that you avoid the location it was shot at.

You could if you wanted to @William but then you would have to reset the votes lol, and I don't think everyone wants to do that again.

@Yomi

The plot is irrelevant here. What's consistently shown is what matters here. He dodged the attack, meaning we have at least once instance of it not being instant. Though there's a second instance, once he's in his second form, where Kyoraku dodges two shots, while severely injured. Unless you want to argue that Lille missed, which is highly improbable given the nature of the attack.

The X-Axis being instant seems inconsistent, and outright false in instances where it has been dodged. I'm honestly having trouble understanding why it's instant, yet can be dodged multiple times by a character who lacks precognitive abilities.

>Just realized this is probably a speed stomp, guy who >>> almost baseline MHS+ vs girl who is quad digit MHS+ at bare minimum in her Zero Suit

Pls elaborate.

This is honestly gonna make me drop dead from anti climax if so

@Yomi it is very easy with Samus' nearly 10x speed advantage

@Imade ...that's a good question. not only would it be a stomp it would also be across the solar system lol.

@Imade the entirety of NYC gets frozen along with the entire planet.

@Yomi that's not hard for a precognition user.

@Frantzy you're twisting the words there. It's never stated to be instant, it just pierces. Nothing about that is instant.

@Yomi You're arguing that he only used illusions to get away. He didn't use illusions at all in that scan.

@Yomi Lille scales from being >>> MHS+ (Mach 1050ish)

ZS Samus has avoided lightning in the nearly 950ish times gravity of Zebes. And speed booster alone is at least supersonic there as well. She quite literally is at the higher end of MHS+ at minimum.

It was you guys who implies Infinite speed X-Axis. You guys keep bringing up it doesn't travel, which i also means ignoring distance, which is what Infinite speed is.

Instant is as near as you can get to infinite, there is slight delay in it. Even it is a sec or lower, as long as Samus can see it coming, she can dodge it.

If you pay attention to the scan,he didn't miss because he was aiming directly at him he missed because he just shot at the general area.He was looking for Shunsui because he kept running away and hiding.

0647-003
0647-004

This is honestly tiring at this point.

Shunsui wasn't reacting to the x-axis,he was avoiding it

All scans the opposition showed is just shunsui spamming shunpo around like a pansy avoiding direct contact with lille

you guys are mistaking shunsui for dodging when the shot was fired

That's not the case at all

@Data

I'll let your judgement decide on what to do if so.

@Glass

I was also arguing shunpo spam not just illusions

SomebodyData said:
You could if you wanted to @William but then you would have to reset the votes lol, and I don't think everyone wants to do that again.
No matter how regrettable it's to admit, I still, with a load on my heart, will have to equalize the speed of the two sides, although I initially suspected such a preponderance before putting that silly condition. Still, no one is voted for Samus via speedblitz yet.

@Somebodydata Yeah how does this fight even happen in NYC when the range makes them in space and probably near the moon depending on the star in the feat? I would say it's not possible unless the OP changes it.

@William we all assumed they were roughly at the same speed

@Yomi Samus has the speed booster, which is her shunpo. Again, the instant speed argument is complete bullshit and you know it.

Yeah i'm not explaining this ability anymore,this is extremly tiring.

It isn't infinite speed once again because there is no projectile to move.he just pierces you the exact same moment he fires it.

uniformly: identical or consistent, as from example to example, place to place, or moment to moment:

If Shunsui can just keep moving and not be hit, then why can't Samus do the same thing?

Also, if Lille can sense reiatsu, and his shots can pierce through buildings, or anything really, why would he not have just pinpointed Kyoraku and shot at him? Once again, I feel a bit confused here.

@Imade yeah honestly, I don't think we have a set "standard" when it comes to cosmic levels of range. OP would have to limit a few things.

@Glass

OP said he would equalize the speed.

And how do we argue speed boost in a speed equalized fight?...yeah no.

I'm basing the x-axis from the context.

It pierces what it was pointed towards at at the same time it takes for it to activate

And your shunsui arguments are pretty much useless at this point

@Lit

He doesn't have X-Ray vision dude..just look at the scans above,he knew the general location and shot at the location.

@SomebodyData I think it should be closed due to inconclusive cause of SBA. This range makes it impossible to fight. They're both gonna be in space with Earth in between them, yet still massively far away from both of them.

@Yomi no it's never been moot. Equal speed doesn't negate any abilities that enhances your speed.

>If Shunsui can just keep moving and not be hit, then why can't Samus do the same thing?

Immobilization and speed is said to be equalized.

>Also, if Lille can sense reiatsu, and his shots can pierce through buildings, or anything really, why would he not have just pinpointed Kyoraku and shot at him? Once again, I feel a bit confused here

You already answered this in your previous comment.

Cause shunsui "can just keep moving and not be hit"

@Frantzy

This was mostly in response to an earlier argument. So his reiatsu sensing isn't so refined as to identify exact locations? Alright.

Though since a new thread is likely to be created, I'll let this be my last comment here.

He can also teleport and has his own movement enhancement speed.

Hirenkyaku (ÚúøÕ╗ëÞäÜ, Flying Screen Step; Viz: "Flying Bamboo-Blind Leg") is an advanced Quincy movement technique, allowing the user to move at high speed by riding on the flow of Reishi created below their feet.

@glass

All your arguments say "Shunsui dodged when the shot was fired"

When its

"Shunsui was avoiding direct contact with lille so he avoided the shot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back