• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Samus Aran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not America but have you guys even heard of broadway?

It literally extends for over 16.3 miles (26 km away)

The **** do you mean saying no street extends for more than 4km

@Glass

No, i was refereeing to the time that kyoraku got jumped by lille inside a building and used zangerin.

Lille teleported to kyoraku via sensing his reiatsu.

@Litentric.

Yes, that's exactly what OP meant. Barro starts battle in the Vollständig, but in extreme need, if he is gettin raped hard by Samus, Lille is allowed to morph into the Owl-God form.

Broadway isn't a straight road.

@Frantzy if that's the case then he doesn't have paralysis in that form. So the paralysis argument is moot if he's using that form.

He doesn't start with Paralysis in that form. Therefore it's much easier on Samus' end to oneshot.

Ah, my mistake about the OP. I did misread, you all are correct.

So I'm reading the chapter where Kyoraku was immobilized. But he didn't die. Severely wounded, sure, but he didn't die. And I don't think Kyouraku has any kind of noticeable regen. Wouldn't that make this a bit less of an auto-win, seeing as how it wasn't an auto-win against someone with precognition?

@Glass

Lille's paralysis is an arsenal for this form......

Also how does she kill lille again? Im quite lost

Lille has rez via reishi reconstitution.

The onlt shown way to defeat lille is by splitting his powers into various areas.

Conventionally killing lille physically just makes him die for a short while until he reconstitute himself a new body

Yomi Schwarz said:
Im not America but have you guys even heard of broadway?

It literally extends for over 16.3 miles (26 km away)

The **** do you mean saying no street extends for more than 4km
As a person who has been to New York I can tell you it's actually 14

SomebodyData said:
@Gar I was talking about the comment that actually mentioned you. (10 hours ago)
Actually reading comments is a virtue huh?

@Yomi same goes for you.

Shinigami have a massive pain threshold.

You should see Kenpachi,he has no regen still he can combat with all of his organs completely ruptured and stomp.

@SD

What was the question even?

The "made it up or heard it somewhere"???

I'm not a metroid expert so yeah i did hear it from somewhere

SomebodyData said:
I don't understand why people go to one extreme or another. @Gargoyle, even if you assume that Samus wouldn't use her full power Ice Beam (Range wise), she can still use lesser amounts of AoE, we've seen her do so already (Using Power Beam to destroy an underwater volcano for example), that's still enough here.

@Yomi

"And if ABZ is her only reason to damage Lille.

She doesn't even start with it in character.(unless it's like a fire based entity)"

^Did you make this up or who did you hear it from?
^This I think?

Which I already responded too but whatever.

Doesn't actually prove she leads with it either

@Gar you do realize anyone can see the thread's history right? Literally everyone can see you just added that to your comment 1 minute ago lmao.

Anyways, you've definitely have not read the manga or S and J where she always starts with the arm cannon. Hell even in the cutscenes of the games she starts with the beams and visors. So where are you going with this "no character" bs?

@Yomi Ah I see, thanks. I was worried for a second that you may have been trying to downplay, nvm then.

That's not just some kind of pain tolerance? When he was shot through the stomach later he nearly died, so he's nowhere near the level of Kenpachi from what I'm seeing. But still very impressive, fair enough.

But that doesn't seem to be better than Samus' regen with her suit, or her ability to heal herself. Though I'm honestly not quite sure how either works. I'd just like to point how it's likely for her to survive and be in far better shape than Kyoraku, if she's even struck in the first place as she has precognition.

@Frantzy I'm talking about his chicken form (2nd form) not the wing form. Kenpachi is a terrible example, he's the guy who enjoys pain all the time.

@Yomi she freezes Lille in AZ and blasts his soul away. That's how she kills him.

That was actually to fix the typo I made, which I also quoted.

See, that proves my point right there, that is the arm Cannon, not the absolute zero Cannon, thus she gets blinded before getting a reliable shot on Lille.

Thank you for reminding me I need to read that and I admit I was wrong about her not having character.

@Liten-somethin i dunno the spelling

X-Axis pierces spatially.

So it doesn't just harm the suit

And lille in character goes for the head.

We can also diff the comment before and after the edit. Like stop lol. That was added.

...And you cannot be legitmately kidding here. You do realize her arm cannon is her beams? Are you just trying to troll at this point @Gar?

Just a reminder, Lille is authorized to become a Chicken God if he is oppressed violently (Hope it's not a stomp either way).

@Gargoyle the ice beam is a part of her cannon. It stacks with other beams she gets in the games.

Sure but Lille has Low-High regen and Samus has High-Low.

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood, or even something as small as a single cell.

High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating some interior damage, along with some minor critically damaged or destroyed parts.

And Lille can adjust the size of his X-Axis blast from golf ball size or even slightly larger then a full grown man.With 0 indication of how large the blast will cover,likely she gets killed 1st especially since his attack is instantaneous.

ZF4Iyhv
Y9xH9Rt

...What was with Gar today?

Also, if it ain't obvious, put me down as voting for Samus, for the reasons I've stated and that others have as well.

William Shrekspire said:
Just a reminder, Lille is authorized to become a Chicken God if he is oppressed violently (Hope it's not a stomp either way).
Well he's not gonna be oppressed when he dies.

@Yomi can he teleport away from planetary shots?

@Frantzy it's not instantaneous, If people can react to it and hasn't shown to be infinite speed, it's not instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back