• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightning Wielding Warriors-Evil Cole vs Laxus Dreyar

Fight takes place in Magnolia Town

Evil Cole MacGrath vs Laxus Dreyar

7-B versions

ATTACK POTENCY EQUALIZED

Cole has unlimited energy but can use sources to heal faster

City is abandoned

Who wins and why?

Which version of Evil Cole is this? inFAMOUS 2? Beast Cole?

Which version of Laxus is this? Pre-First Timeskip? Second Timeskip?

Hmmmm, Laxus has the better AP, but Cole stomps in terms of combat/reaction speed. If Cole can get off an Ionic Drain, he could take this. But Laxus can one-shot.

I say Laxus 6/10.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Hmmmm, Laxus has the better AP, but Cole stomps in terms of combat/reaction speed. If Cole can get off an Ionic Drain, he could take this. But Laxus can one-shot.

I say Laxus 6/10.
I don't think Laxus one-shots. Cole durability is city level while Laxus AP is Small City level, they should at least be even in those categories. If I used Beast Cole, that would be a stomp since he's Moon level.

inFAMOUS 2 Cole w/o Beast powers is Town level with his strongest attacks and Multi-City block level with his normal attacks. His normal durability is Multi-City block level and town level with shields

Cole w/ Beast powers is at least City level.

Pre-Timeskip Laxus is Large Town level

Only the Beast from an alternate timeline is Moon level

@Burning Full Fingers I just checked and yeah, which only makes them even in AP and D-bility and Cole is still faster.

And I'm still new around here, so I didn't know about the versus thread.

Laxus is Large Town level in AP and durability.

Cole is Multi-City level in normal AP and durability, and Town level in AP with strongest attacks and in durability with shields

You see what I'm getting at?

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Laxus is Large Town level in AP and durability.

Cole is Multi-City level in normal AP and durability, and Town level in AP with strongest attacks and in durability with shields

You see what I'm getting at?
I'm looking at it right now and Cole is City Level in AP, Massively Hypersonic+ in combat/reaction speed, and City Level in durability

Laxus is Small City to City in AP, Hypersonic in speed, and Small City to City in durability

It seems pretty even with Cole breaking it in speed

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't understand what's going on here again.

Why are different versions of Cole being mentioned?
No, but Evil Cole is at least City Level due to besting the Beast in combat.

If you don't want to this thread to get close, you should change to "At least 7-B versions" and Speed Equalized

Cole still stomps with speed unequalized. Assuming speed is equalized, I was about to go for Cole because of his Regenerationn, but COB actually brings up a good point in Fairy Law.

I'll stay inconclusive for now.

It really depends on who gets serious first.

Both are immune to lightning based attacks, so there goes half of Cole's arsenal and basically all of Laxus's arsenal.

Laxus stomps in terms of physical strength, since he should be on the City level range in terms of striking strength, whereas Beast Cole should be on the Town level range.

Assuming this is speed equalized, neither have any real advantage there. But Laxus can turn intangible via Lightning Body and Cole can teleport.

However, Cole's not bound to just lightning attacks. His grenade/rocket/shockwave attacks rely mostly on kinetic energy, so they should be able to significantly harm Laxus without powering him up. Add that in with his fire attacks, pseudo-black holes, ability to absorb matter, regen that can put him back together from being atomized, Ionic Drain which should now be able to cover an entire city, and ability to generate Ray Sphere radiation and blasts, which kills anything that's not a Conduit, Cole seemingly takes this.

However, Laxus also has body link magic, which he may be able to use effectively against Cole.

And Laxus can one-shot with Fairy Law, but that is if he utilizes it quickly.

So if Laxus see's that his lightning attacks aren't working, and that Cole is healing from whatever damage he sustains, and he can use Fairy Law quickly enough, he takes it.

But if Cole see's that his lightning is ineffective, and that he can switch tactics, he takes it.

I'm inconclusive for now.

Back