• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightning is the Only Way General Discussion

Rikimarox2

He/Him
A general thread about anything related to the novel Lightning is the Only Way. Discuss the novel, its feats, what you liked about or disliked, whatever you want, as long as it's related to the novel, you can talk about it here.

zpjKLeO.png

The verse is dense with information, so I'll use this and a blog as a way to post the interesting stuff I've read and so people can evaluate them:

Energy is fundamental (Likely more than even concept shenanigans):
There was no Energy in the surroundings.
There was no air.
There was no earth.
There was nothing.
Everything was black.
'I have never felt this force before! It's different than everything I have ever seen!' Gravis thought with shock.
'All the Laws I know have one thing in common.'
'They all work with Energy or by using things created with Energy, like my Will-Aura.'
'Yet…'
'There is no Energy in this force!'
'The very fundamentals are different!'
This was the greatest difference between this force and all the others.
The highest Heaven's Cosmos was built with Energy.
Everything was built with Energy.
Matter was built with Energy.
Souls were built with Energy.
Gravity was built with Energy.
Time was built with Energy.
Space was built with Energy.
Even the very Laws themselves were built with Energy.
Even Gravis' Void Lightning was just a different form of Energy.
Yet, this force had nothing to do with Energy.

As soon as one reaches Unity Realm, their body, spirit, and Magic (Energy) gets quadrupled in power:
"As soon as you reach the Unity Realm, your body, Spirit, and Magic all get quadrupled." ~Chapter 331

Having more Magic (Energy) than the user allows one to simply devour the other's spirit (Assuming they use the soul/wood attacks):
"Yet, I, by gathering my power, have a Spirit that is six times stronger than you right now. My Spirit has six times the amount of Magic than yours in here. My Spirit and will can overpower your weak Spirit. Magic clashes against Magic, and with more Magic, I can simply devour your Spirit. You just don’t have enough Magic to overpower me." ~Chapter 331

Will-Aura suppresses the Spirit, Being, and Mind (Those weaker in Will-Aura will be unconscious due to the suppression):
The Will-Aura slowed the enemy by suppressing their Spirit, being, and mind. ~Chapter 833
Things without the Laws cannot exist, as stated by Gravis when Stella was making a planet:
"The planet is still cut off from space and time," Gravis said. "As soon as something external comes into contact with its domain, it will stop. All of this is not real, which means that space and time don't exist. You have to make it exist." "Infuse the same Higher World Core with the entire Law of Primordial Force," Gravis said.

Last edited:
The verse is dense with information, so I'll use this and a blog as a way to post the interesting stuff I've read and so people can evaluate them:

As soon as one reaches Unity Realm, their body, spirit, and Magic (Energy) gets quadrupled in power:

Having more Magic (Energy) than the user allows one to simply devour the other's spirit (Assuming they use the soul/wood attacks):

Will-Aura suppresses the Spirit, Being, and Mind (Those weaker in Will-Aura will be unconscious due to the suppression):

Things without the Laws cannot exist, as stated by Gravis when Stella was making a planet:
Sword God also gives a lot of good info regarding the law/concept stuff

the soul is also conceptual btw (not a spoiler as its relatively minor information in scheme of things but youll learn about that later on)

Everything is conceptual wth 😭

And here I thought I was gonna be finished with LITOW scaling, but now I gotta finish Sword God or at least get the relevant scans for some things before finishing some pages (The whole law = concept, soul being conceptual, energy encompassing all concepts, etc...).

Back