• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she able to create clones to a mass chakra reserves in several minutes, accumulating the natural energy of Earth, if so thrn give the victory to her, but otherwise I think the victory to Naruto

No but she can manipulate gravity, control lightning/fire/water, can heal herself, weaken others defense and raise her own stats.

Naruto can control 2/3 of the elements you mentioned, if he uses them in a rasenshuriken, it would damage her at a cellular level, and his defense is strong enough to deal with moon level threats even in base while weakned.

When did het get Water Manipulation though?

Anyway I believe Lightning can win this. She's way more versatile than Naruto. His clones can be dealt with Magnet. She can also poison him with Poison, reduce his defenses to elemental attacks with Imperil, slow him down, speed herself up, and place Curse upon him making it easier to intercept attacks and make her own attacks harder to intercept.

Water from the 3 tails Isobu, what if he lands shukaku's magnet release rasenshuriken, remember the rasengan was able to hold Madara's clone's in place, and the rasenshuriken is leagues stronger. So then she's sealed, what would she do, and you ignored the argument I provided of Naruto using a clone to gather chakra, if it comes down to that, and then she's done, as he gets the insane power boost.

Magnet Release Shuriken doesn't seal the target, it just binds their movements. And Lightning can easily counter that with either her own gravity or just by completely nullify it with Esuna or Dispelga.

Also she can nullify the enhancements to the Rasengans with Dispel/Dispelga removing their elemental properties and reverting it back to just chakra.

Rin Rokudo said:
Lightning has a lot more techniques though.
naruto has too

but they didnt add this

Intangibility

Enhanced senses/Extrasensory Perception - via sage mod

Healing - kurama's chakra can heal others

Sealing

Petrification- if some 1 try to Absorption his sage chakra

Statistics Amplification- via kurama cloak

Berserk Mode

Mind Manipulation/Telepathy etc

Intangibility? With what?

Petrification was a one time only thing and since Lightning doesn't absorb Chakra, that's irrelevant.

Sealing? Unless you count the technique used to seal Kaguya, which was made only for her, I don't remember any more sealing.

Mind Manipulation? Just no

Intangibility comes from what he did to Hinata in The Last. He pulled Toneri's orb out of her chest without injuring her. But it's selective.

Petrification would be only when someone absorbs too much of Naruto's senjutsu. Nothing happened to Zetsu when he did that but nothing happened to him when the Infinite Tsukuyomi was casted so I guess the dude is special. As for Kaguya and the rest, they use senjutsu, so maybe when they're absorbing it, they would know how to regulate it.

He can do so with Gyuki's ink. And also with Shukaku's sand but I guess only when he's bloodlusted.

So petrification doesn't matter here since Lightning can't absorb chakra.

And Naruto's Ink Rasengan hasn't been shown to have sealing properties. Also as I explained before, his Magnet Shuriken doesn't seal targets, it just binds them. And Lightning's ability to completely nullify said enhancements is again being ignored here.

@Burning

He's never used it in combat in the way that Obito and Kakashi have. So that point is moot.

Furthermore, there's nothing stopping Lightning from simply spamming Stopga whenever Naruto pulls out a special attack, since it cancels out that attack and resets everything back to where they were immediately prior to it.

Lightning can and will spam every debuff she can on Naruto in order to quickly overwhelm him, and once he's weakened enough she can call in Odin and perform Zantetsuken to finish him.

Um, I don't know if there's a misconception here but why are you guys coming at me like I'm voting? I never said Naruto can use intangibility the same way Kakashi and Obito can. His intangibility is different from theirs. He only transformed his hand into pure chakra or something. So I guess it would be more like logia intangibility. Also, I never said Naruto would use Petrification either. I'm just explaining stuff. He can control ink itself with Gyuki's chakra. He doesn't necessarily have to combine it with his attacks. And why wouldn't it have the same properties anyway? His Jiton: Rasengan still had the properties of Magnet Release.

@Burning

The thing about powers is whether or not it's in character for him to use that in combat. Since it isn't, it isn't particularly notable for the purposes of this fight.

I won't disagree that Magnet Release can immobilize a target, but Lightning can remove it with Esuna before responding in kind with her own Magnet spell.

@Burning

Not really in my opinion, since he only used it to remove the orb and then the ability was never mentioned again and never saw use in either Boruto adaptation if my memory serves.

Reppuzan said:
@Burning
He's never used it in combat in the way that Obito and Kakashi have. So that point is moot.

Furthermore, there's nothing stopping Lightning from simply spamming Stopga whenever Naruto pulls out a special attack, since it cancels out that attack and resets everything back to where they were immediately prior to it.

Lightning can and will spam every debuff she can on Naruto in order to quickly overwhelm him, and once he's weakened enough she can call in Odin and perform Zantetsuken to finish him.
Again you ignored the immense amounts of chakra Naruto can absorb with in just minutes.

@Mobzzzz5

You seem to be ignoring the fact that she can just lower his stats and hack away at him while canceling all of his strongest attacks with Stopga.

Reppuzan said:
@Mobzzzz5
You seem to be ignoring the fact that she can just lower his stats and hack away at him while canceling all of his strongest attacks with Stopga.
Then it would end as inconclusive, as he could constantly be absorbing Nature energy while she takes is away.

@Mobzzzz5

What are you talking about? She doesn't attack nature energy, she'll just be cutting and blasting Naruto to pieces.

Naruto has more techniques indeed, but Lightning can just debuff him to make most of his attacks get weaker or borderline useless (He won't be able to hit her if he is hit with Slow for example, and he will be at least weakened a bit by Poison), the hax is on her side

And after the debuffs, Lightning can just "boost" herself and beat the living out of Naruto who will be either too slow to attack or to weak to do so

I think Lightning has 5 votes, while Naruto only has 1 vote

Lightning should win via her buffing and debuffing, the normal Final Fantasy statuses and magics, and she has a good amount of the things Naruto does. Basically the reasons stated above.

The difference between them is lightning has a limited amount of energy and cannot absorb energy, but Naruto's limit is natural energy so he can basically stall until she runs out of energy then destroy her

@Mobzzzzz5

She has ethers and potions that restore her mana and health. She won't be running about before Naruto gets wrecked.

I was wondering could we even use the "she can slow him down argument" since speed is equalized, so can she even speed herself up or slow him down.

This dose not change my vote as she still has other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back