• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightning Boi vs Monkey Boi 2: Electric Boogaloo - Cole MacGrath vs Jin Mo-Ri

God I love that title, it works on so many levels. Anyway, since the last match between lightning boi and a monkey boi just finished, why not keep the theme going, but with a new character? And using 2 of my favorite characters? This oughta be fun.

inFamous 1 Evil Cole MacGrath vs Base Jin Mo-Ri

Both at High 7A

Speed Equalized

Both start 15 feet apart

Victory via DEATH, KO or INCAPACITATION

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Lightning Boi:
4 (CoreOfimBalance(COB), DMUA, Veloxt1r0kore, Gargoyle One)

Monkey Boi: 1 (Tailsman67)

Jin's immensely superior a expirience and overall versatility should give him the edge.

Cole can PowerSUCC and stuff.

And Cole is 2 times more powerful then his canon self, who fought the point blank lightning dodger Kessler.

Though Jin is far more skilled, he wouldn't know to keep a distance.

Are you talking about ionic drain? Cuz he doesn't have that until inFamous 2..

Also, non of you guys mentioned my kick ass title >:^(

Bio Leech.

...Which requires Cole grab Mo-Ri... which would mean Class 10 vs Class E.

We didn't mention it cause it was not kick ass :33

But in all seriousness, Cole should take this. Even with Jin dominating close up and martial arts, Cole can just unleash lightning outwards. He has a plethora of homing attacks, lightning that can stun (hell all of his attacks can stun), anti gravity effects, and overall much more versatile and can spam his range advantage in any range.. Yes even close up. Gigawatt claws would be useful too. I'm not seeing much for electric resistance on Jin.

So gonna vote for Cole.

Also worst comes to worst he can just make it so when he gets hit he electrocutes someone.

You sir have insulted my honor \

Tiny little nitpick, but Evil Cole doesn't have anti-gravity waves, only the electrocution waves, but besides that, vote counted

The only thing I have insulted here is your honor! Wait, no. I take that back.

I mean that's still crippling though, but fair nuff. Though that means he also has that Arc Lightning thing that Palpatine does and bio leech..... Not good for ma boi Jin here

Ofc I'm go with Mori, the dude has a high resistance to elector-magnetism. Plus he has used Ruyi Gingu in base form(or atleast Mori Hui has)... so when push comes to shove...just let Cole hold it.

If Mori has Ruyi Gingu, he wins this. Cole is strong but he can't compete with a stick that can expand MFTL and is strong enough to Repel a planet when the user doesn't even have any arms or legs. My vote is for Mori

I meant to change it when someone pointed out that Jin still had MFTL attack speed with Ruyi Gingu but forgot

Guys, this isn't fair. Mo-Ri has 5-A dura on all forms including base.

Well that wasn't there when I first made this match...

Dang mid match revisions

Anyway, mods... you know what to do

Back