• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Light has no prior knowledge of jason and has to find clues hidden around camp crystal lake to figure out his identity before jason finds him and kills him. Jason is aware of the threat the death note poses to him and is going to prioritize light over other potential targets. Jason knows light is in the camp but doesn't know where.

Round 1: Zombie Jason (due to teleportation making it easier for him to travel and search quicker)

Round 2: Remake Jason (he has been shown to be smarter than his counterparts and might be able to find light quicker)

Light yagami
vs.
Human jason

Jason wins, as Light can't really get a good look at his face. Unless he got help from Ryuk, I don't see him winning. I don't remember but is there anything in the movies that show Jason's face like a photograph or something?

IsLight only bound to the note book here? or can he use all resources? If so then Light the dude is a genius his barin alone should be enough to take down Jason. If he can find a way to knock that mask off he is fine. And knowing Light he would find a way to make that happen or gather the clues fast enough. I can see Light finding Jason weakness for mother fairly fast.

Light is a billion times smarter and more resourceful than every character in Jason's movies combined. (some of whom "defeated" him even if temporarily)

Jason will never find light if Light doesn't want to be found. it won't be exactly easy for light to discover Jason's identity either but it is at least plausible. Jason's stats aren't all that much higher than a regular human to the point where they can make up for the abyssal gap in intelligence here.

so i give it to Light for at least having some chance.

light yagami would stomp if the death note can work on Jason though am not too sure if the death note would work on jason

Light wins. He's way too smart for Jason, I could see him using the resources in the camp to create some sort of trap for Jason or he would learn his name and use the death note

He might be able to figure out his name, but he'd have to get in close to find out what he looks like, giving it to jason

Zombie Jason stomps, as the DN won't work on him. And with that gap in AP (intelligence doesn't matter in VS Battles for the most part), Light can only run and hide. Jason is PIS'd like crazy in his movie (other than Tina Shepherd).

The real cal howard said:
Zombie Jason stomps, as the DN won't work on him. And with that gap in AP (intelligence doesn't matter in VS Battles for the most part), Light can only run and hide. Jason is PIS'd like crazy in his movie (other than Tina Shepherd).
What about remake Jason?

Undead Jason stomps, the Death Note won't work on him, and if Remake Jason finds him Light cannot get away from him in a chase due to their speed gap, if Light had some help from Ryuk, he'd still need to knock the mask off, normal people give him trouble just because of PIS, otherwise the movies he's in wouldn't even last 10 minutes.

And keep in mind that Jason knows every inch of Crystal Lake, he lived there for decades, he should know evey single building and every single hiding spot.

Light's intelligence and resourcefulness is absurdly higher than Jason's, Light can find a way to beat Jason much more easily than any of those teenagers that Jason goes up against. Besides the Death Note can work (although that can be up for debate) but Light doesn't need it to win.

So in short, in order for Light to win, he'd need to figure out Jason's name, take his mask off so he can see what he looks like, and avoid him as he does this. Light is at a huge disadvantage here, especially in round one since it's possible the death note wouldn't even work on an undead Jason. If all Light would have to do is escape then he might have a chance, but I don't see him killing Jason when he's his main target.

Well probably Light would eventully figure out jason's name Jason would fall over or something Then Light would eat some chips and then 5 minutes later lightning Strikes Jason would be back from the dead

Bottom line Jason and INSERT NAMES HEAR can't really die by the death note

So I think Jason would win this with minimal problems

Back