• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lifting Strength for TJ Combo and Balrog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifting Aganos is already something along with this, they are all Class 5+ with ARIA and Shadow Jago at least Class 5+ and Gargos Class 10.

How big is this Aganos?

And what about ST? Who are the ones that scales? I'm guessing that they doesn't have any other force feat.

Yeah, seems like a couple of tons is good estimate for its weight.

Sorry, misspelled that, was meaning SF (Street Fighter); I known that it would scale to the stronger ones, and not to Dan (I think), but don't known beyond that.

About Street Fighter it will be this way:

Dan: Superhuman (I think the Below Average Human Lifting for the has troubles hip-throwing a full grown opponent thing is just for comedic effect since his stats should be able for him to do so)

All the Low 7-C+ characters: Class 5+ from Balrog. (Supressed Cody, Guy and Haggar never lifted a boulder of a big size)

All the High 7-A characters: Class 100 from Post-Nothingness Ryu (Lifted a boulder of a big size)

At least High 7-A, likely higher char: At least Class 100.

Oni: Class 100+.

I may calculate that later, but it would be tomorrow cuz I'm not in the pc for the rest of the night.

Until them, the other in the list would be upgraded. Same way with the ones from KI (or it was IK?), they should be upgraded with no issue. Problem is that there's no conventional calc to link to the profile(s).

Both are very little of value since are lifting strength feats, so i think that applying them is not a problem.

But is pretty high compared to the currents values, and it also scales to a good amount of characters for both verses, so I think is better to wait for at least one calc member to accept them. But if you are good with it, then I can help now.

I just noticed that current Ryu's rating is Class 100 (I though it was Superhuman+), so adding the calc wouldn't change anything; but I can't edit the profile, care to add the calc? I also think that it would be "downgraded" to straight Class 100 instead of At least Class 100 in the first key.

I will add the lifting strength values, they are mostly optional this is why adding them will cause no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back