• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Commits Auto-Dabicide

Ben Shapiro embarrassed himself with this goddawful argument.

Seol404 said:
Ben Shapiro embarrassed himself with this goddawful argument.
Honestly, after seriously looking him over, I...don't ******* get why he's considered so intelligent, I mean sure, he seems to be able to debate well, but he's a textbook conservative down to the letter (and you know damn well that isn't being said in a positive light).

I kinda like him from time to time, but hes not the supreme god of argumentation that people make him out to be.

Crabwhale said:
SELL THEIR HOUSES TO WHO, BEN?
SELL THEIR HOUSES TO WHO, BEN?

Ben Shapiro is destroyed with facts and logic
"Just sell your sunken house"

Brought to you by "Let them eat cake" and "Why don't poor people just buy more money"

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS Ben Shapiro's credibility with FACTS and LOGIC

Ben Shapiro is all about the facts until his religion comes up.

I love how when Andrew Neil called a woman getting sentenced 30 years to life for a miscarriage barbaric, instead of Ben agreeing with him like any normal person regardless of leaning right or left, he whines that Andrew's "biased" for calling other opinions barbaric.

Crabwhale said:
He apparently believes gays are a sin.
E-yup.
I remember him saying otherwise, but okay.

Logan Pauls ego is so massive that he called the KSI v Logan Paul fight "The biggest event in the world"

Say what you want about Logan Paul but he isn't imjaystation who I think is probably the biggest piece of crap on YouTube

Yellowpig10 said:
Say what you want about Logan Paul but he isn't imjaystation who I think is probably the biggest piece of crap on YouTube
Imjaystation is the biggest piece of scum on the internet.

Trump meeting Kim Jong-un at the DMZ just actually happened. OvO

What do you mean? That was E P I C

...Because that's the actor that plays John Wick...

MLPlover2011 said:
I didn't know that you know more about John Wick than I do
How did you not know about Keanu Reeves?

Back