• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Commits Auto-Dabicide

wtf... that MUST be a troll, because I find it hard to believe that the people who like Kpop would also like Trump.

And also the clear contradiction of worshipping Korean artists while also hating POCs.

Still though why is the internet such a hellhole

Yeah that too. I have no idea why the internet became a garbage dump.

"Kpop sucks that's why I'm a furrypop stan now" *followed by 2 minute k-pop clip

Lmao

That must be fake. I refuse to believe that is anything other than a trollpost

Also some k-pop stans ******** on Etika. Very ******* classy.

I gotta get off Twitter before I go insane.

Please do, I would hate it if that happened, also, if you REALLY want to piss off a Kpop fan, just say that you like Kim Jong-un

TFW Kim Jong-un has an entire nation populated by stans of his

North Korean Kpop concerts are objectively the best concerts in the world because there is no autistic screeching and you can actually hear the music
HARMONY Red Velvet - 'Red Flavor '@Spring is Coming20180405
HARMONY Red Velvet - 'Red Flavor '@Spring is Coming20180405

Kim's missile probably just launched if you know what I mean

HOW ARE BOTH OF YOU ALIVE RIGHT NOW WHAT THE HECK

There are also no teenaged girls a North Korean concerts, only middle aged men and women

Kim was probably the youngest person at that concert (If he was even there that is)

What if Kim turns Trump into a k-pop stan

lol, do you actually like Kpop?

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here with my principle of: modern music is crap, except for the rare occasion when it is not.

I had nothing to say so I just said "woaw" lol

Crabwhale said:
Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here with my principle of: modern music is crap, except for the rare occasion when it is not.
I agree, kids these days only listen to that Mote zart and Beet hoven, they don't appreciate the musical genius of the Hurrian Hymn no.6

Only 1400 BCE kids will remember. That concert was lit AF

******* peasants.

I'm a time immemorial kid

Thanks Ryu, you ******* ruined everything, its not fun unless you actually have a song you can reference.

Giorno's theme but only the best part is in
Giorno's theme but only the best part is i

"I, Giorno Giovanna, need to lose some weight."

You're only making it worse. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Going to watch a movie with my sister now bye.

Back