• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Commits Auto-Dabicide

I can't judge you for watching vore when I have tons of hentai downloaded on my computer

Seol404 said:
I can't judge you for watching vore when I have tons of hentai downloaded on my computer </div>
Okay, even I don't download the shit that I watch. And I'm me.

How...?

How are you more ****** up than me? That shouldn't be possible.

Yellowpig10 said:
again. neither of us do it unironically. well at least i don't idk about crab
It's not a kink of mine if you think that, thankfully.

Crabwhale said:
I don't even know.

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
I can't judge you for watching vore when I have tons of hentai downloaded on my computer </div>
How...?

hentai isn't even that bad. it's mostly just japan being japan with their ****

Revealed: Yellowpig watches hentai (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE SEXUAL) (GONE WRONG) (CRABWHALE DIES) (YOU WON'T BELIEVE NUMBER 3)

Crabwhale said:

How...?

When u discover ur girlfriend has hentai on her computer

Ronald mcdonald shock face by donalddesu-d5r0lci

Did you just imply Crabwhale is my boyfriend?

First, I wouldn't care if I had a girlfriend. If anything, I'd find it sweet if I saw a woman was just as much of a pervert as I am.

Second, **** off.

Seol404 said:
Did you just imply Crabwhale is my boyfriend?
Yeah.

@Seol and Crabwhale

Ruh-roh! Time to distract them so I can make my masterful escape!

Jake Paul - Ohio Fried Chicken (Song) feat
Jake Paul - Ohio Fried Chicken (Song) feat. Team 10 (Official Music Video)-1

A distractio

Crabwhale said:
I'd find it sweet if I saw a woman was just as much of a pervert as I am.
Would you really though? like, for real?

Well, maybe not "sweet", but definitely comforting. It shows no one is truly above it after all.

Crabwhale said:
Well, maybe not "sweet", but definitely comforting. It shows no one is truly above it after all.
You're reaction to finding out I have hentai on my computer says otherwise

I am just joking, there's nothing really wrong with that in my opinion. We're just filling out our biological needs in our own special ways. No need to worry about it...up to a certain point of course.

I wouldn't say hentai is a biological need... But sure, okay.

That's a catalyst for your actual biological need. The good saying does go: "if you don't use it, you lose it."

Back