• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Commits Auto-Dabicide

Its easy for me to remember names. (I remember hearing something about women remembering names better, which could be why, but don't quote me on this)

Not a chance if Thanos has Completed Infinity Gauntlet.
Good god you're a dumbass lol

Don't be cruel to users and plus I made a few MCU profiles on the OBW but I haven't made any DCEU profiles yet

SupersonicWarriorZ said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
MLPlover2011 said:
Some people say that DCEU Justice League could defeat MCU Thanos
Not a chance if Thanos has Completed Infinity Gauntlet.
Good god you're a dumbass lol
DCEU does not have a chance of winning. Thanos can just use brute force to break Wonder Woman's shield with his double-bladed sword since he broke Captain America's shield using the same tactic, blast everyone with the Time Stone and accelerate their ages until they all die, mind control everyone into killing each other or just using the Reality Stone to do that via illusions, physically pummel everyone with the Power Stone (which was capable of razing entire planets, so it shouldn't have too much of a problem with the Justice League), or heck, just snap his fingers and erase them all with literally no effort. Not even Superman would last 10 seconds against Thanos.

MLPlover2011 said:
The Snap only works on 50% of the population and he can't lock on to his opponents it's random
Then why did Iron Man's snap in Endgame erase the entirety of Thanos's forces and not anyone else? Specifically excluding 2014 Gamora and 2023 Nebula?

Maybe it's because of his personality since Thanos is the villain he killed Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Winter Solider, Black Panther, etc and also It can depend on what DCEU Justice League could do to defeat Thanos

MLPlover2011 said:
Maybe it's because of his personality since Thanos is the villain he killed Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Winter Solider, Black Panther, etc and also It can depend on what DCEU Justice League could do to defeat Thanos
Nah. Thanos's snap killed 50% of everyone regardless of innocence or guilt.

The future of the DCEU will have more members of the Justice League so maybe if the entire Justice League was there Thanos would be defeated

MLPlover2011 said:
The future of the DCEU will have more members of the Justice League so maybe if the entire Justice League was there Thanos would be defeated
See Crabwhale's comment.

"There is no way DCEU defeats Gauntlet Thanos. Period."

DCEU is practically dead in the water as is.

Not to mention anything Snyder will likely get the axe anyway, considering how much it's cost them so far, so probably no Darkseid in a long time.

Crabwhale said:
Not to mention anything Snyder will likely get the axe anyway, considering how much it's cost them so far, so probably no Darkseid in a long time.
Even so, I doubt anything Darkseid can do can match up to Thanos's complete Infinity Gauntlet.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Even so, I doubt anything Darkseid can do can match up to Thanos's complete Infinity Gauntlet.
Hold the fork up, boyo.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Hold the fork up, boyo.
In terms of DCEU and MCU.

Yeah. Especially if this was the comic Galactus. I'm pretty sure Composite Superman would stomp Galactus tho.

Some fans say that Thanos has a connection with Galactus and Marvel Studios will make Galactus more powerful than Thanos

I'll start a new thread ovo

Also, Thought Robot Superman (Or whatever its called) would oneshot Galactus

The Thought Robot breathes on Classic IG Thanos, much less Galactus.

Is Lifebringer Galactus stronger than IG Thanos?

Back