• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Commits Auto-Dabicide

Some characters would be too powerful for the MCU cause they make the characters weaker than there comic counterparts so it would be hard to nerf some of the god characters like the living tribunal

I hadn't read them until a few months ago when I decided to pick up the entire Infinity Gauntlet collections. The MCU kinda put itself into a corner using one of the most powerful villains it has so soon.

MLPlover2011 said:
Some characters would be too powerful for the MCU cause they make the characters weaker than there comic counterparts so it would be hard to nerf some of the god characters like the living tribunal
No sane man would put the Living Tribunal in their movie.

That doesn't matter, and I wasn't talking about that.

I was saying putting him in a movie would instantly ruin any perception of tension. Surprisingly enough, when an all-powerful guardian is constantly watching for you to **** up too badly, it tend to be bad for conflict.

After seeing in full how the movies butchered the power of the Infinity Gauntlet (Which ironically was more consistent than in the movie), I don't think they are capable of using the Living Tribunal to its fullest.

And also what Crabwhale said, unless the villain was the Beyonder, The Living Tribunal would kill the tension in any cosmic-level storyline.

Unless you make a movie specifically about the Cosmic Entities of Marvel, which, while quite impossible, sounds like an awesome idea now that I think about it.

I wanna see Death pimping and bugging the Hell out of Eternity.

And here we see The Living Tribunal in its natural habitat, observing the multiverse in peace.

I like some of the god characters in marvel comics but sadly some are too OP and I don't know how can Marvel Studios nerf them

Well Marvel Comics nerfed the Beyonder, so its not impossible to nerf cosmic entities

Current Beyonder can still yeet infinite universes, so no, they can't use him either.

Wasn't there a Post Post-Retcon Beyonder that was an Inhuman Mutant hybrid, or am I high?

Crabwhale said:
No sane man would put the Living Tribunal in their movie.
Didn't Doctor Strange (The movie) imply a future appearence for The Living Tribunal?

I haven't seen any DCEU movies past Wonder Woman so I wouldn't be able to say for sure. You could always check VS Battles Wiki.

Black Panthor was more serious than it's direct predecessors, it kinda threw me off. Not that it was a bad movie of course.

And whenever a see something that glows I expect a new Infinity Stone to be revelated, I'm kinda paranoid.

Rodri "Dante" said:
I'm upset that you actually linked me a Looper video, but yeah that doesn't count for shit. Calling it the staff of TLT is more of a nod to the source material than confirming that he exists in the MCU. It would be like if somebody gave in a Chinese Martial Arts film gave somebody a weapon called the Ruyi Jingu Bang, it doesn't hint at Wukong existing in the universe or even a potential appearence from him later down the line, its just something for fans of the source material (Or in this example fans of Chinese literature) to say "hey, I understood that reference"

And Black Panther was a bad movie.

Seol404 said:
I haven't seen any DCEU movies past Wonder Woman so I wouldn't be able to say for sure. You could always check VS Battles Wiki.
Without the Infinity Stones, they might. Superman especially is so ******* overpowered it's insane.

Seol404 said:
I'm upset that you actually linked me a Looper video,
I don't know who Looper is, I just wanted to find the fragment of the movie I was looking for, I'm not going to research the person that uploaded it just to be sure that someone won't get upset.

They're kind of like WatchMojo in that their content is some of the most vapid shit ever

I like how you call your own country a ripoff.

China: Does literally anything.

Korea: I did that.

Back