• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What exactly Aoi is supposed to do? She don't exactly have combat experience, and the other side have a gun.
She can punch and one shot him

She’s 0.027 Tons (Small Building level)

So 112.968 megajoules

He’s around 37 megajoules

So like a x4 AP difference

She can survive a couple of shotS

Not to mention since their in a high school and out of sight there’s plenty of places to hide

The location is hope peak academy which is in the danganronpa verse so she has the advantage of being familiar with the environment

She can punch and one shot him

She’s 0.027 Tons (Small Building level)

So 112.968 megajoules

He’s around 37 megajoules

So like a x4 AP difference

She can survive a couple of shots
Hunter's revolver upscales from his AP though and he can just keep backing away while shooting. She can't catch him.

Then again, I supposed she does have the speed reaction advantage, but that probally not gonna do much.

You should use this Guy instead.

What exactly Aoi is supposed to do? She don't exactly have combat experience, and the other side have a gun.
Okay butler responded he said

He will always use his equipment during fights.

In close-range combat, if the opponent is stronger, he focuses on dodging and uses his tools to incapacitate the enemy, like what he did to Tsurugi Hitomoshi.

In long-range encounters, he has faced two opponents: one armed with a gun (Night Flyer) and one guy with throwing knives.

During the first encounter, he clogged Night Flyer's gun with an umbrella and planned to kill him with a hammer, but was interrupted by the protagonists. If he has a way to stop the opponent's way of attacking long-range, he will do so.

In the second encounter, he was caught off guard and injured (like caught off guard + serious injury), but managed to wrap one of the opponent's hands with a wire before retreating when the situation became too dangerous.

In-character, he is willing to kill in direct combat situations. However, when solving cases, he tends to stall, hold back, or waste time because he finds solving them too quickly boring.

I kinda forgot to add a Standard Tactics section, thanks for the reminder.

Since Licorne is way smarter and they start out of sight, he probally would try to lure Hunter in, since he have a gun, to come in close range.

After learning If his location, he could use a bunch of things in the School as cover to aphroach Hunter so he won't get shot.

Considering the general strenght advantage he have, when he come close, is over for Hunter.

So he just need to play smart to avoid Hunter attacks and use the School to avoid gun fire.

Probally.

Since Licorne is way smarter and they start out of sight, he probally would try to lure Hunter in, since he have a gun, to come in close range.

After learning If his location, he could use a bunch of things in the School as cover to aphroach Hunter so he won't get shot.

Considering the general strenght advantage he have, when he come close, is over for Hunter.

So he just need to play smart to avoid Hunter attacks and use the School to avoid gun fire.

Probally.
So he wins most of the time?

Yeah, Licorne just gonna outsmart hunter most of the time, but since they fight in unfamilar place and a Maze of School that is Hope Peak, he might have a chance of getting Licorne, but is not likely.

I voting Licorne.
I thought licorne was in hope peak before?

Or was he in a game that never had it

Dude why is there so many The Hunter matches.

Losses:
  • Madeline (Celeste (Verse)) Madeline's Profile (First Key hunter and Base Madeline were used, speed was equalized, hunter had his rifle, his double ammo, and a sniper rifle for optional equipment, starting distance was 100ft and out of sight, and the battle took place at a ski resort)
  • Lucy (Cyberpunk: Edgerunners) (Cyberpunk: Edgerunners) Lucy's Profile (Speed was equalized, first key hunter was used, the hunter had all of his optional equipment and had prior knowledge of lucy along with prep time, starting distance was 20ft and out of sight, and the battle took place in night city from cyberpunk)
  • Connor (Detroit Become Human) Connor's Profile (Speed was equalized, First Key versions were used, the fight took place in a forest, starting distance was 50ft and out of sight, both had no knowledge of each other, and the Hunter had his camouflage, his cover scent, shotgun, X-Bow, and Revolver)
  • Minotaur (Dungeons and Dragons) Minotaur's Profile (Speed was equalized, First key hunter was used, starting distance was 30m and out of sight, Hunter had access to his shotgun, his cover scent, and his camouflage, the battle took place in delphaeus hills, they had no knowledge of each other, and the hunter was bloodlusted)
  • Jon Snow and Ghost (Game of Thrones) Jon and Ghost's Profiles (Jon had the help of Ghost, First Key Hunter and Pre-Resurrection Jon was used, speed was equalized, The hunter had his shotgun and revolver for optional equipment, starting distance was 20ft and out of sight, and the battle took place in the dead woods from Mortal Kombat X)
  • Suisei Hoshimachi (Holo no Graffiti) Suisei's Profile (Speed was equalized, suisei had her sushi while the hunter had his shotgun for optional equipment, first key hunter was used, starting distance was 30ft and out of sight, and the battle took place inside a warehouse)
  • Robert E. O. Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Speedwagon's Profile (Speed equalized, first key hunter used, Speedwagon had prior knowledge, optional equipment was restricted, and starting distance was 20ft and out of sight)
  • Indominus Rex (Jurassic Park) Indominus's Profile (Speed was equalized, the hunter had access to his shotgun, First key Hunter was used, and the battle took place on Isla Nublar with them being on opposite sides of the island, and they had prior knowledge of each other)
  • J. Jonah Jameson (Marvel Comics) Jameson's Profile (First Key Hunter and First Key Jameson was used, The hunter had access to his tranquilizers, speed was equalized, starting distance was 5 ft, and the battle took place in a boxing ring)
  • Billy Loomis (Scream) Billy's Profile (Speed was equalized, first key hunter was used, optional equipment was restricted, neither had knowledge of each other, starting distance was 20ft and out of sight, and the battle took place in the redwood forests of california)
  • Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter) Dan's Profile (First Key Hunter was used, speed was equalized, battle took place at the cell games arena, starting distance was 6ft, they had no knowledge of each other, and the hunter had access to his shotgun)
  • Ginjiro Nezu (Summer Time Rendering) Ginjiro's Profile (Speed was equalized, Characters started across the main river in The Giant's Boot Map, The Hunter was in his First Key, The Hunter had 30 mins prep time, Ginjiro had access to a Sniper, Cutlass & A Nailgun while The Hunter has a camo suit, Sniper Rifle & A Radar)
  • Billy Butcher (TV Series) (The Boys) Butcher's Profile (First keys were used, speed was equalized, the battle took place in Central Park, they had knowledge on each other, starting distance was 50ft and out of sight, and The hunter had access to his shotgun and sniper rifle while Butcher had access to his white phosphorous grenades along with the .50 caliber round coated in the same material as Translucent's skin)
  • Papyrus (Undertale) Papyrus's Profile (Speed was equalized, battle took place in snowdin, First key hunter was used, The hunter had his rifle, revolver, and double ammo as optional equipment, and starting distance was 20ft and out of sight)
  • Harry Potter (Character) (Wizarding World) Harry's Profile (Speed was equalized, first key hunter was used, harry had the sword of gryffindor and the hunter was allowed everything but his tranquilizers, the hunter had prior knowledge and prep, starting distance was 30ft and out of sight, and the battle took place in london)

Do you hate this man?

Dude why is there so many The Hunter matches.

Do you hate this man?
No.

Also he does have some wins already. Their in grace now

It’s just he’s a glass cannon and he doesn’t have any fighting experience outside of shooting

Btw I made the verse and have knowledge on the character. The article is actually a. Revamped version made by @Apex_Predator_GX I actually made the first version of the article.

Btw I’m doing these matches because he’s the only character I am very knowledgeable on, I’m a fan of the series, I’m making these matches so that he can surpass sans as number 1 in terms of most matches, and finally so I can get others to notice and end up making their own matches with him so I can have my chance to shine as he’s the only character I’m fully knowledgeable on.

My brother in Christ, the reason Sans has the most matches is because people want to see funny tumblr Sexyman no diff black haired anime swordsmen. Sans is a timeless vessel. The Hunter can only keep his number one spot as long as your mortal life and will allows.

My brother in Christ, the reason Sans has the most matches is because people want to see funny tumblr Sexyman no diff black haired anime swordsmen. Sans is a timeless vessel. The Hunter can only keep his number one spot as long as your mortal life and will allows.
I’m trying to get people to notice

He actually can get a lot of matches with different opponents as long as their within the 10-A to 9-A range plus he’s fairly customizable

You can make him either stealthy, make him be able to track his opponents, give him the ability to incap with tranquilizers, etc.

Not to mention I’m not the only hunters guy in here apex_predator_GX and sans2345 also know the series

Plus it’s actually quite easy to know the verse there isn’t that many games and the lore is quite simple and easy to know.

Back