• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Billy butcher

Hunter

Rules:

Speed equalized

They fight in central park

Both have knowledge of each other

Starting distance 50 ft out of sight

Hunter has his shotgun and sniper rifle for optional equipment.

Butcher has his .50 caliber round coated in the same material as Translucent's skin and the M34 White Phosphorous grenades as optional equipment

First key for both (aka base butcher and first few games of the hunter)

Last edited:
They are in Central Park so what do you suppose we could do to make it entertaining
I don't know. Have them start far away and without line of sight again? Give them more equipment to play around with, hell even prior knowledge or preparation as long as it doesn't make the fight a stomp?

Gave it to him

I could give him enough prep to use his car though
That car is getting punched straight through by the 9-A bullets, though he can maybe use it as a distraction because the Hunter might assume that he'll be taking cover inside the car to avoid getting shot and Butcher can sneak up on him.

That car is getting punched straight through by the 9-A bullets, though he can maybe use it as a distraction because the Hunter might assume that he'll be taking cover inside the car to avoid getting shot and Butcher can sneak up on him.
But yeah is the current setup in the OP enough? Who do you think now wins?

But yeah is the current setup in the OP enough? Who do you think now wins?
Their skills with firearms are relatively comparable but Billy is more stealthy and smarter overall. I can see him forming a few strategies to outsmart and beat the Hunter and his smoke grenades can be used to hide himself or to distract the Hunter while he sneaks up on him. He also has better weapons as while a sniper rifle is nice, a full auto with a scope beats it at mid range. Therefore, I'll place my bet on the Butcher.

Their skills with firearms are relatively comparable but Billy is more stealthy and smarter overall. I can see him forming a few strategies to outsmart and beat the Hunter and his smoke grenades can be used to hide himself or to distract the Hunter while he sneaks up on him. He also has better weapons as while a sniper rifle is nice, a full auto with a scope beats it at mid range. Therefore, I'll place my bet on the Butcher.
In elaboration to this, it is Billy Butcher's job to defeat characters who have fantastic superpowers and who have the protection of an at least multi-billionaire company, and he has survived all the seasons of the series he has been doing this in. Meanwhile the Hunter's job is relatively mundane, being to hunt dinosaurs. Butcher probably has a major experience advantage, even if the Hunter has been doing what he does for longer.

I vote for Billy Butcher winning the battle, based on the reasons that have been established.

Back