• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Connor

Hunter

Rules:

Speed equalized

Battle takes place in a forest

(First key hunter and first key Connor)

They start 50 ft apart out of sight

No knowledge of each other

Hunter has his camouflage, his cover scent, and his shotgun for optional equipment plus the revolver and x-bow

Last edited:
Bruh, what's the point of giving the Hunter his stealth gear if they're gonna be right in each other's face the moment the fight begins? If you do intend to keep it that way, I think Connor would actually win the stand off more often than not. He's just way more skilled and has precognition that might allow him to even aim dodge the Hunter's shot even at that close of a range.

Bruh, what's the point of giving the Hunter his stealth gear if they're gonna be right in each other's face the moment the fight begins? If you do intend to keep it that way, I think Connor would actually win the stand off more often than not. He's just way more skilled and has precognition that might allow him to even aim dodge the Hunter's shot even at that close of a range.
I’m not good at making matches sometimes my apologies

But anyway 50ft out of sight with a sniper rifle and a X-bow

But anyway 50ft out of sight with a sniper rifle and a X-bow
Connor's eyesight and information analysis are too good for camouflage to work so the Hunter won't be able to ambush him. Once they spot each other, the fight will most likely progress into a sniper duel in which I think the Android will emerge victorious thanks to his skill and precognitive ability.

Connor's eyesight is too good for camouflage to work so the Hunter won't be able to ambush him. Once they spot each other, the fight will most likely progress into a sniper duel in which I think the Android will emerge victorious thanks to his skill and precognitive ability.
Is it possible for the hunter to land a shot?
If we ran this fight a thousand times?

Maybe. We haven't really seen how Connor would do in a forest environment yet and his abilities wouldn't just instantly tell him where the Hunter is. It's not a stomp in my opinion.
So if we reply this enough times there is a chance the hunter manages to land one shot and he dies?

One hit is all the hunter needs

Connor's eyesight and information analysis are too good for camouflage to work so the Hunter won't be able to ambush him. Once they spot each other, the fight will most likely progress into a sniper duel in which I think the Android will emerge victorious thanks to his skill and precognitive ability.
I vote for Connor winning based on these reasons, plus his huge stamina advantage. The Hunter's "can run and fight for long periods" versus Connor's practically infinite stamina would probably help the latter when navigating in a forest and when being ready to fight.

Honestly already expected Connor's senses and info analysis to counter that came

Connor FRA

Back