• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Licensed Killer vs Licenseless Rider

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Everyone's favourite useless hero fights someone a bit more on his level.

Bond has all his gadgets minus vehicles, his grenade launcher + his golden gun.

Who wins and why?

James Bond: 2

Mumen Rider:

Inconclusive:

Nice fight

Gotta give it to Bond now before anyone shouts bias hear me out. Mumen rider is superior in AP but thats all he has. Bond is the smarter fighter and has fought physically stronger foes like Jaws before. Plus MR has no answer to the Golden Gun or any wacky gadgets like key taser or even tranquilser darts. Bond with difficulty

Just gonna point out that he doesn't have his golden gun. Are you keeping your vote for Bond?

Ohhhhh i read it wrong sorry

Closer but again Bond is a smarter fighter and should be able to outsmart the poor guy so yeah vote still for Bond

Also Gyro just realised Bond has another potentially powerful weapon in the samueai from nightfire. Its a laser based weapon. It should be 9B in force as it did as much damage to Rook as the nade launcher did. Actually Bond should get 9B durability from that since he can take them but i think thats just a game mechanic

TheArsenal1212 said:
Also Gyro just realised Bond has another potentially powerful weapon in the samueai from nightfire. Its a laser based weapon. It should be 9B in force as it did as much damage to Rook as the nade launcher did.
Laser weapon?

...speed of light attack speed for James Bond??

I like (and dislike) how the last month has been us just alternating bumps for this thread

Back