• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...In Gungi. Luthor is not allowed to harm Komugi in any way, and besides, if he wins, Komugi will commit not alive anyways. Luthor is allowed a rule book to understand the basics and mechanics and has 15 matches to defeat her.

250px-LexLuthor1
Komugi Gungi Skill

Lex Luthor:

Komugi: 4 (Purgy, EmperorRorepme, Strawboi, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Inconclusive:

Komugi wins imo, though I could change my mind if somebody explains Lex Luthors best feats of intelligence, specifically feats of him being a great tactician.

Here is infomation about the Intellect level of DC Comics.

The entire 21st century Earth's populatio is considered to be at a 6th level of intellect.

Lex Luthor has been estimated of being a 8-9th level intellect and the smartest human on the DC Earth.

Highest level of genius intellect currently defined is a 12th level intellect. This has been displayed as the ability to consciously have 12 simultaneous thought processes at a genius level of intellect being performed concurrently. Intellectual capacity at that level is capable of developing sciences and concepts beyond the comprehensions of even other known geniuses and associated with the potential to master an unlimited number of disciplines. Such intellects are capable of memorizing entire libraries of information, multitasking and building entire mental simulations with the speed and accuracy of supercomputers. It has been hinted, however, that intellects at a level greater than ten are inherently unstable and prone to erratic behavior.

If I recall, Lex was able to outsmart Brainiac at some points who has 12th level intellect. I see him doing way better than Meruem, who quite literally can't even comprehend some of the plays Komugi makes but still Komugi improves as the opponent improves. So I really don't know. I need to find some strategy feats for Lex.

As was said, Lex is undoubtedly vastly more intelligent than Meruem, but Meruem played hundreds of matches against Komugi iirc (compared to the 15 Lex is given in this scenario) and he never had any chance of winning. Komugi will also significantly improve as she plays due to her Nen, but I honestly don't think she'd improve as much as Lex would learn the game, I feel like her starting skill is what gives her the win here, if they both started without any knowledge on the game and had to learn it, I'd probably say Lex would learn it significantly faster than she would even with her Nen.

I am Lex fan but he can won against people who played it for hundred times in 15 matchs ?

Lex may be vastpy more intelligence mature and smarter but nah I don't think he won can he?

Back