• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Wank Real Life

Dinobot1996 said:
People have survived being struck by lightning. Building level+ humans confirmed!
Lightning strikes kill about 24,000 people worldwide each year, and about 240,000 people are injured by lightning and survive

Pretty sus.

Monarch Laciel said:
Humans can create memes, memes are the DNA of the soul. Soul Manipulation for human confirmed.
Either that or DNA Manipulation that effects the soul

CCFB said:
Humans are Subsonic because sometimes we move our arm so fast it creates afterimages
Humans have supersonic combat speed for being able to swing a stick so fast that its tip breaks the sound barrier.

Combined Human gets stronger over time as the human population increases and technology improves. This means they can just hide untill they become 5-A and solo the entire classic Mega Man universe.

CCFB said:
Yes. The human fertility rate is still high, we will likely grow to over 120,000,000
Combined Human invents inter stellar travel so more humans can be born and makes training mandatory so he gets stronger faster. And forces humans to be injected with animal dna until they get some abilities that he also gets whitout the gene backlash

Muhammad Ali is so fast, he once turned off the light switch in his hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

FTL Muhammad Ali confirmed

Here's a calc proving that one good girl is 8A.

According to Kanye West, one good girl is worth a thousand bitches.

In the Death Grips song "Bitch Please", the lyric "Bitch please, you must be smoking rocks real shit" is spoken. This refers not to drug usage, but instead to Bitches vaporizing rocks.

I couldn't find vaporization values for actual rocks, so we'll use titanium instead which is 8,878,768 J/kg. Lets assume the rock is the same mass as an average person, at 62 kg. That means that a bitch can put out 550,483,616J of energy. Since one good girl is worth a thousand bitches, one good girl can put out 550,483,616,000J instead. That is about 131 tons of TNT, or solid 8A.

Suggsverse sounds similar to slugsverse, implying that they are comparable, and thus real slugs are, by definition, similar in nature to the entirety of the combined Suggsverse canon.

We can effortlessly squish slugs, often by accident while unaware that we've done so.

We are thus beyond Fictionversal or whatever the highest layer in Suggsverse is.

My girlfriend just bought a hair product called 'Nice and Easy- 8A".

Multi-City Block level hair products. Neat.

Termites chip damage City sized structures; Small City level termites on the loose.

I once lived alone in a converted mezzanine apartment in a building which was said too have too many floors and apartments to count.

Because it's was converted from a mezzanine space, no other apartment exists there and it is inaccessible from the passenger elevators which traverse uncountably infinite apartments. My apartment was also labeled 1-A which was odd because it wasn't on the first floor.

In conclusion, my apartment transcended an Umineko style infinite hierarchy and unambiguously existed outside of it.

Tier: 1-A

Last one for me.

The wall in front of me takes up my entire horizon. This means it is kilometers long because it expands across the entire horizon. Cars and stronger tools could damage/knock down this wall. Therefore, Tier 7 humans and vehicles.

Mr. Bambu said:
Last one for me.
The wall in front of me takes up my entire horizon. This means it is kilometers long because it expands across the entire horizon. Cars and stronger tools could damage/knock down this wall. Therefore, Tier 7 humans and vehicles.
a Normal Car can easily killed a guy like Lancer so it should be 7-A

Back