• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's try this one: Ahzek vs Devilman

Ahriman doesn't have any serious abilities that Amon wouldn't ignore, so I think it will be a victory in favor of Amon, with a medium difficulty. Moreover, given that Amon has the instantaneous transmutation, which continues to work even in the metaphysical dimension, once it infects the body of the enemy (in the process completely deprives the opponent of the opportunity to be reborn again), i vote for Amon.

Just to be sure what stops Precog+BFR?

Amon existing in a single point in time doesn't help him avoid that

He also has Anti-precog. Foreboding won't work here, he has no future. Forewarning won't work because the attack has no trajectory. Perfect Timing might work but he needs concentration to do that if I remember correctly and he'll turn to paste.

Why don't they have Resistance to Fate if they don't have fate? I'm just started to 40k, I dunno. Also he treats portals like shit.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Why don't they have Resistance to Fate if they don't have fate? I'm just started to 40k, I dunno. Also he treats portals like shit.
Many psykers don't actually have profiles, but the few that do have it like Eldrad.

BTW treating portals like shit isn't enough to not get BFRd into the Warp

Didn't in Ahzek vs 682 thread said that he just open a portal and suck the enemies to the warp? Even human can withstand city block wide portal sucking with such force that it creates an earthquake. The destination is High 1-B, the portal itself is not.

http://imgur.com/qi4ChoU

How is Ahzek Ahriman gonne deal with the Fusionism that can Fusio with the surrounding 3-D matter and together with the thought based Transmutation that works on Demons with Mid-Godly regen.

Transmutation is unrelated to regen. That's also a thing that can happen to him with literally every single spell he casts. There's also his own rubric of Ahriman, which ****** over a huge chunk of his legion, turning them to Rubric Marines. Didn't affect him.

Monarch Laciel said:
Same way he deals with that in canon probably
Most of the characters that have that aren't resistant to Precog TBF

Though I still don't think Ahzek's Precog won't work

From what's shown, that seems more like biological manip than transmutation.

At some point someone is gonne make an thread about Transmutation vs Regen.

Edit: Also if people want to know more about the Devilman Cosmology, check out my blog about it.

It's originally Fusionism just used in completely different way, so it works on 5-D. It can transmutate non-organic matter, so it's not biology. It kills demons who are Mid-Godly Acausal type 8s. The reason it kills is because it is evolution and defensive mechanism, just how we develop an ability to use our teeth and claws to survive.

Tincan123 said:
At some point someone is gonne make an thread about Transmutation vs Regen.

Edit: Also if people want to know more about the Devilman Cosmology, check out my blog about it.
There is actually a thread about that setsuna tenma made that

[[1]]

That doesn't really make sense. Why of all people Asura was the special? And those side characters who were transmutated by Asura didn't show up too.

Well the logical way to explain it would be saying that her true self got destroyed and same would go for the Demons.

So yeah i have checked the pages and its seems to be the case that this is willpower manipulation this would make sense seesing how that their type 9 is pretty much their pure will and their true bodies are made out of pure energy. But yeah their Transmutation would negate type 9 because of their true bodies would find your true body. Of course this is very confusing so it's best we talk about this in the revision. But to keep things simple their Transmutation bypassed their type 9 and for others depending on the tier.

Edit: Altought this could be all PIS seesing how most of the iconic demons are always coming back even after getting transmuted or getting killed or etc.

What's the range on the passive? You can just start them far enough away for it to not be a passive victory. I feel like judging by the scans Ahzek should be able to resist that kind of bodily warping anyways considering that he's fine to move in the Warp of all places where shit like that can happen on the whim of a daemon, but I can look for something more concrete. He did stagnate the Flesh Change which results in similar body horror, that much is for sure. That spell caused other problems, but it is as of now still in effect.

@Wokistan ofc course i should have said unless someone comes out and explains Ahzek stuff and etc. Range: High Multiversal (Able to affect 5-D space while in 3-D space, able to travel from 5-D to 3-D and vice versa.

That doesn't mean it encompasses all of a 3D space at once though.

Fair enough then it would be Planetary based on this sca however the longer this fight takes the longer his range becomes because of the Higher Dimension Manipulation.

I mean from that it looks like it is still taking some time to warp everything, so Ahriman has time to shift to the warp and do everything due to precog+time dilation.

Back