• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's try this one: Ahzek vs Devilman

First i dont know if his precog+time dilation would work vs Acausality type 2

Second just checked the Starting distance 4 kilometers so i can make better arguement for Devilman win. But again i dont know much about Ahzek( of course i checked his profile on vsbattle) what he can do against that.

Probably? His precog not working would also be cause for him to leave and go to the warp since he'd want more info on this foe that can defy his foresight.

You can start them further out if you feel like it, that's just the SBA max. That's also not my point. This doesn't seem so much as a true passive as it does an incredibly fast ability, as it still is visually spreading. That small amount of time where Ahriman isn't warped regardless of whether or not he resists is good enough for him to leave.

Well you can check the revision about the passive stuff or i can send you all then scans about it on your message wall so you can judge it for your self. Plus can Devilman not just follow or is his warp stuff special?

If he can move into 5-D spaces he should be able to follow Ahriman into the warp. That'd just be a bad idea, as given Ahriman's thousands of years mastering the manipulation of the warp, he'd get ****** over really hard since Ahriman's basically at his apex there.

To be fair if we have to talk about mastering warp powers devilman might be better sinds he is the older one of the XD.

Second: able to travel from 5-D to 3-D and vice versa. Now sinds he is in the 5-D and its not an 5-D prison like Hell and he has a physical form, i think he might be able to use his full power.

Which is interesting huh.

The thing is is that Ahriman has spent thousands of years studying and manipulating the warp. The warp itself is a 1-A space with the only dimensions and limitations to it being those imposed by higher powers, but you don't need to be 1-A to get into it.

I don't think it works that way, but if it would be in the warp it wouldn't matter considering Ahriman beat the Yncarne while only in the webway. Being in his own domain should mean he just dies to everything. There's also not really a way for him to immediately know Ahriman went there, and it is in character to shift into the warp then magically snipe from there.

There's also not really a way for him to immediately know Ahriman went there, and it is in character to shift into the warp then magically snipe from there. Fair enough.

Btw forget i said this: able to travel from 5-D to 3-D and vice versa. Now sinds he is in the 5-D and its not an 5-D prison like Hell and he has a physical form, i think he might be able to use his full power. because i wanne save that for an question later.

Edit I forgot Amon is in a weakend stated so my statement is incorrect.

So gonne round up are argument Wokistan

First: Passive Transmuation/Fusionism vs 1-A Warp with the only dimensions and limitations to it being those imposed by higher powers, but you don't need to be 1-A to get into it.

Second: Type 2 Acausality vs precog+time dilation

Third: AS for the range of the Transmuation/Fusionism you guys can check these two respect thread about it so you can judge it for yourself.

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/3175/devilman-amon-respect-thread https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/61k13d/respect_devilman_devilman_franchise/

Back