• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk Verse Fodder

Aren't there like infinite minor Gods that are baseline 1-A in the mythos? People like Bast and stuff. Fodder relative to the rest of the elder gods, but not to the verse

Wew. I can't wait to see all of the different profiles that are gonna be made thanks to this thread. :)

Let's hope I can get the rest of the fodder that's been mentioned so far lined up for the OP, though, for easy reference.

If I could find a damned render or suitable image TO render I'd add Lost Prospects from Absolver but **** me if the online images of the game aren't limited as hell

Space marines are either fodder or unstoppable killing machines, depending on the perspective from which they're being viewed. Until recently the vast majority of stuff focused on low end dudes who are 10-A/9-C at best, however. As of late the stronger characters have been getting more and more exposure.

I miss the days everyone in Bayonetta scaled from a feat that puts fodder at Quintillions c, which of course is well into Massively FTL+.

Mr. Bambu said:
Seach the game in there (First select a system released for, by the way, at the bar at the left side of the screen). If it´s there, you can just download the raw sprites of the games as image files and do whatever you want with them.

yeah it ain't.

The game isn't pixel art or anything, it's a Martial Arts PVP game.

It doesn´t have to be pixel art, just image files, the sort you would find in pre-rendered games and so on.

If the game is actually with 3D models with no pictures (aka, sprites) representing the characters in a HUD with a resolution high enought, however, then it won´t really help, sorry.

Yeah it's 3-D, thanks for the attempt I guess though

I mean, to be fair, I never had the chance to update it since this thread was around before that was implemented, so...

Smash Bros fodder is 8-A to Low 7-B (Probably will get buffed to whatever the heck people decide on like the fighters when that happens around the release of Smash 10)

Proyect X Zone would also be canon now that I think about it...

Leading into anyone involved to the chain scaling turns at least 2-B!

No, only the OP and staff members can edit the original post.

Edit: Actually that goes for any post, only the original poster and staff members can edit posts.

Nah, I just want my suggestion added to the list honestly.

I suggested it like a month ago but it was overshadowed by everything else ovo.

Back