• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Talk Verse Fodder

Time to pin the GG fodder against the Bayonetta fodder then. uwu

Not particularly crazy in the grand scheme of things, but literally every soldier in Valkyria Chronicles is 9-A+ (8-C to High 8-C with AT weaponry) and they can run along tanks whose speed ranges from 47 to 60 km/h

Mr. Bambu said:
Enter the Gungeo fodder scales to the Blank calc done by Kaltias, which was 9-A IIRC
Yep

Since when 682 is fodder though?

He might be weak by SCP 1-B standards, but that doesn't mean that he is fodder for the majority of the verse

I mean almost every SCP has some connection to 1-B.

The Plague Doctor has 1-B death manip from the Brothers Death, 173 is the Koitern who fodderises Leviathans. Hell, a freaking alarm clock is 3-A from ringing.

Er...let's keep 1-B SCP out of this. That one's a weird one to tackle, and 682 and 173 are absolutely not fodder here.

Cannon fodder literally means something that you can throw like nothing at the enemy, so technically SCP-682 being mass-produced means he is literally fodder, yes.

I have no knowledge whatsoever of the Extended Canon, so...alright.

Regular Zigotons, Karmens and Bondeth can take a hail of spears and arrows.

Heck, even their upgraded forms have equipment that can destroy mountains but still fall to the Patapons easily.

Mm, alright. Never heard of Patapon, but that is some pretty good fodder right there.

Also, has anyone figured out Castlevania fodder's tiering yet? I may base it off of Persephone's description and go for Building level, but I'm not really sure, especially with the lower demons such as the Zombies and Skeletons, which appear to me like they're just Wall level.

The Bats do? From what? If it's logical, then I'd be just fine with Building, then.

Google Searching the Wiki, I found it. I recall disagreeing with the premise, however.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Castlevania:_Bats_solo_your_verse

Still do. Rewatching the video, the bats spawn AFTER the bridge segments crumble; Watch the first bridge segment break. The first bat appears where the bridge piece was, not BEFORE to destroy it.

So there's more conclusions than that bats are destroying the bridge. For example:

A. Some or all of the bridge segments are turning into bats.

B. The bats were inside of the bridge &/or on the underside.

C. The weight of the player character walking across the bridge is breaking it, disturbing the bats.

Lol. So many old games have so many bats. They are a convenient enemy. Small, flying vermin bigger than bugs that are easily recognizable. Not many things fit that niche.

(But yeah. I'd say 9-A if we're assuming the bats that only spawn where bridge pieces were AFTER the pieces are destroyed, are destroying the bridge, when there's other possible explanations.)

Cool. That's a pretty good bit of scaling for the rest of the bottom tier fodder of the verse.

Would this also scale to Persephone, meaning a slight AP reduction?

I mean, fodder demons actually destroy whole towns overtime, and buildings are show to be collapsed. I think it should still be 8-C

Not sure it counts as fodder since it ****** up the main character that much

Not sure Jojos has fodder since mostly it's just various minor/major antagonists/protagonists

Its one of the weakest villains. Which doesn't mean much when even the weakest villains can and have badly messed up the main characters.

Yeah I think fodder sorta goes to

"I can breathe at this guy and they die, hordes of them might be an annoyance"

Not sure if they count as fodder but Doctor Who has many lower tier characters and species that I'd love to add (The Slitheen, Judokn and Weeping Angels in particular)

Hellbeast1 said:
Not sure if they count as fodder but Doctor Who has many lower tier characters and species that I'd love to add (The Slitheen, Judokn and Weeping Angels in particular)
Weeping Angels and Slithee.

The Judoon seems to have been deleted, though, so that can be remade.

Anyway, judging from the verse, it seems to be one where the majority of different species are either Street or Wall level, depending on their own individual feats.

Saw this the other day but wasn't exactly able to type up.

I think the Engine Soldiers from What a Beautiful Series may count. While there isn't a page for them (generally as I assume there's just not a lot of info to them), they're like about I'd say Subsonic (most likely Supersonic as they can keep up with characters like this girl who can dodge and react to bullets) to that of Street level ish as one of them was able to at least knock down a steel door or so I recall.

Generally, they're fodder as even the girl above and this guy can fight off/OHKO one respectively but in most normal cases against non-superhumans they're pretty tough. I also recall a group of them being able to suppress Critters, which are basically these guys although those are for more of the "smaller ones" and the smallest are about 3 meters tall with the tallest being about 20 meters or so one of the earliest VN's says it as.

Critters might arguably qualify as some of the VN series Fodders. Though not fast and they don't show a lot of DC/AP feats (in fact, they're really just Supersonic and vary from Wall level to Building level for the strongest), all of them have in common all of these perks linked here and, for those who have read through it, that's how tough they are to beat.

Although I argue that they MIGHT be Fodders for WAB or make up some of them cuz while they are a threat to even the Engine Knights I mentioned, those like Dr. Gii and Golden King just happen to have abilities that OHKO them (even more so + resisting them in the former's case).

Warhammer fodder is High 8-C if I'm not mistaken, and so is Star Wars.

> Implying the Adeptus Astartes are fodder

I mean. Skaven exist and IIRC they'd be like 9-B or smth.

I/O have high hyperversal fodders in the form of Codebreakers. Even when they aren't, most of the hacking techniques in the verse can be used by almost everyone with enough skill, prep, and numbers. They can end up high hyperversal hax even when in base because of this.

Also, even the weakest humans are technically high hyperversal as well. Since there are both infinite higher, and infinite lower dimensions

how did I know Masada and I/O were going to be mentioned with 1-A/0 fodders

While we're at it, insert Cthulhu Mythos and stuff here.

Back