• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since the OPM bois didn't care about this let's change some things.

The World Strongest Creature vs The World Strongest Hobo skill only.

The rules are simple:

No hax for Dante, stats are equal, Dante only has access to Rebellion, E&I and Balrog. Yujiro at his peak.

Fight happens in the White House garden with the presi watching them do their thing.

Go ahead and wank argue to your heart's content fellow nerds.

Last edited:
Because I'm bored and because a friend said I'm wrong >:V

Dante vs Garou skill only no fake 4K

The rules are simple:

No hax for Dante, speed is equal, Dante only has access to Rebellion, E&I and Balrog. Current Garou (cosmic fear mode copy all your shit 120% Garou), he has all his shit and they start at 10m apart.

Does he gets his Resistances ?

There are some passives for Garou

EOhE6ZDXUAA_qO5.jpg

He has? In that case yeah, Dante keeps his resistances.

Oh yeah
Well then

Dante would absolutely clown Garou with Royal Guard but since that's out of the question (It could be here since it's a bit skill related) I see this being interesting: both have insane instinctive reactions and can pretty much learn how to perfect a skill by touching it and adapting (Dante) or seeing it (Garou)

In terms of skill only, it would be a draw

Because I'm bored and because a friend said I'm wrong >:V

Dante vs Garou skill only no fake 4K

The rules are simple:

No hax for Dante, speed is equal, Dante only has access to Rebellion, E&I and Balrog. Current Garou (cosmic fear mode copy all your shit 120% Garou), he has all his shit and they start at 10m apart.

Fight happens in the middle of Tokyo (so civilians are collateral) . All the S class and A class héroes are present and watching. Saitama is in America trying to fight the mosquito again.

Much more appealing if you replaced Dante with Sasaki Kojirou.

This is dead as well as my other 2 threads (that I need finished before I can post the big thing).

Someone said Yujiro vs Dante, should I change it?

Back