• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's keep the Bond train going

They're pretty even in AP, except in stamina, which is an advantage James has. And I think he also has the advantage in lifting strength. With the jetpack, he could probably attack Gru from the air or use his stealth to surprise him.

I didn't give any reasons though? I just listed some small advantages Bond has, never stated a wincon. But I'm gonna state one now: Bond could fly over Gru and try to tire him out somehow and then incap or kill him, since bond has the stamina advantage

Sorry I just assumed that was a vote. My bad

Gru could potentially hit him with the shrink ray, However James can just dodge it and truth be told they can both dodge a lot of things both have. However, Bond can easily hold him into submission giving the lifting strength advantage he has and he counters a lot of Gru's stuff with invisibility as well

Freeze Ray is an issue, but Bond has ways around it. The laser watch may be able to cut out of it if need be but I'm not certain on this. Either way he can dodge it and then restrain Gru

Back