• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets Judge about these 2 videos

Well, do keep in mind not everyone uses the same rules this site does. They probably have different systems for scaling and calcs than we do. And it's not like I haven't seen people say the things on this site are dumb before. Everyone has different opinions, they should be respected.

The only way sakuya can win is if you wank sakuya to 2-C (although tier 3 is legit) and downplay chara to low 2-C. In any instance where tier is equalised, chara can basically hackstomp. Although jzboy makes up for having good animation and an honestly accurate first half.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Well, do keep in mind not everyone uses the same rules this site does. They probably have different systems for scaling and calcs than we do. And it's not like I haven't seen people say the things on this site are dumb before. Everyone has different opinions, they should be respected.
True, but it's differing circumstances we should look at, since opinions aren't really a thing. By definition, there is a certain level of fact in VS Debating.

Technically the only time fact can truly be used in vs debating is either when there is literally no possible way one character can be above the other, or a character is canonically and consistently weaker than another character in their own series.

Most vs debating for characters are mainly based on what they have shown and can even have their powers changed depending on how you view them. In fact their are very few articles even on vs battles where there is no possible way a character can be a higher or lower than the tier they are in.

We don't want any conflicts, so it seems too controversial for our community to complain about popular YouTube video creators.

Apa is the only one who was outright insulting them.

Everyone else have been reasonably respectful so far.

Apatheticskell said:
I'm not gonna be hard on Jz but CFN really!?

Spider-Man is FTL?
I mean, I don't know what you were expecting. Both CFN and Animation Rewind are made by the same person, and it's mostly for memes. Though he does have a serious channel for fights at Rewind Rumble, he's had some fairly accurate and well animated fights on there. (Garnet vs Yang, Disney vs Nickelodeon, and Paper Mario vs Toon Link come to mind.)

CinnabarManx421 said:
Apatheticskell said:
I'm not gonna be hard on Jz but CFN really!?

Spider-Man is FTL?
I mean, I don't know what you were expecting. Both CFN and Animation Rewind are made by the same person, and it's mostly for memes. Though he does have a serious channel for fights at Rewind Rumble, he's had some fairly accurate and well animated fights on there. (Garnet vs Yang, Disney vs Nickelodeon, and Paper Mario vs Toon Link come to mind.)
Well CFN is run by his brother.

Because she only summons herself from already existing timelines. She doesnt create nor destroy them. She is just 3D with good time hax. Although 3-A is honestly legit for most high tiers.

Read this post said:
Because she only summons herself from already existing timelines. She doesnt create nor destroy them. She is just 3D with good time hax. Although 3-A is honestly legit for most high tiers.
Can you show me a link to that, but i believe you.

It is not that their is a statement. There is just not enough proof of her creating or destroying them. If there is then im fine with 2-C.

Read this post said:
The only way sakuya can win is if you wank sakuya to 2-C (although tier 3 is legit) and downplay chara to low 2-C. In any instance where tier is equalised, chara can basically hackstomp. Although jzboy makes up for having good animation and an honestly accurate first half.
What hacks, does Chara have that will help?

Sakuya has no way to counter charas immortality. Even with a 2-C rating her best feats would be destroying a few timelines, whilst charas feats involve tens of timelines, likely giving chara the ap to one shot. Her omnipresence will allow chara to come back almost immediately and she likely has mid godly regen as well and can come back with the determination from the player. Also most of sakuyas time hacks will unlikely even effect chara.

Back