• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, don't offend AKM and others peoples unecessarily, AKM is just trying his best to keep the statistics accurate
By ignoring official statements for the sake of "numbers to high"
Yeah, he's insulting our intelligence [I don't have one] by giving us arguments that people who invented the act of arguing would cringe at

You assumed Ginyu Saga Goku can't even go Kaioken 4x, which he has literally been able to do so in a weaker state. That is nonsensical.

How Pre-Zenkai Goku Kaioken 10x was compared to Freeza is utterly irrelevant. How are you failing to see this?
What are you saying? That we don't know how strong this Goku would be? We do. A BP of 900,000. Inferior to Post-Zenkai Goku.

See, there's NUMBERS!!!

Post-Zenkai Goku has a BP of 3,000,000 so he scales above Kaioken x10.

It has official details about it. It was confirmed by two reliable sources, Daizenshuu and Goku himself, so Ginyu Saga Goku being able to go Kaioken 10x is pretty much a fact
Can you summarize what your proposed speed scaling chain looks like?

Summary of the current situation of the post

14*

Please, don't offend AKM and others peoples unecessarily, AKM is just trying his best to keep the statistics accurate
I would never offend AKM, they're nice sometimes.
The only one I might've offended with a very minor patriotic comment was Matthew, which I know personally.

I'm sorry, this is being so ridiculously treated, I almost stopped taking it seriously
Hey hey, joked are meant to be taken seriously-
I just realized what I said, ignore it and let's wait for staffs approval, or denying [with actual arguments hopefully]

Serpent road would be the inconsistency, goku also was supposed to be faster than lightning after his popo training, also remember, he also out dodged one of piccolo beam in the 23rd budokai, yet he failed to cross the serpent road.
It's an outlier, it exist in a lot of fictions, outlier doesn't just mean prefemimg feat way above your weight class, it's also performing a feat wal below your weight class.
Or you could say that Goku was trying to conserve energy by not going full speed, given that he later takes the Nimbus cloud to get to the battle despite it being much quicker to probably gun it flying at full speed.

But if you don't want to say that, then yeah, Snake Road is probably an outlier.

I don't care about Roshi being 5C. I think it's fine that the Wiki is equally strict with upgrading any of the 5 main verses here ( Marvel, Naruto, Bleach, DC and Dragonball). But the fact that they changed their entire stance just because he made a (very insulting) video makes him a "powerful person" in the power scaling community. He kinda wins every debate. I think only KurotheArtist ever clapped him
other way around seth bodied kuro

Last edited:
Anyways the fact this has been counted as an outlier is pretty astounding to me. We take calcs from when they were moon level, go to Small Star Level which is at least a 17,315,790,902.2 boost in power (don't care to actually check so it's more.) And it's an outlier to progress from .745C to 1,490c? a literal only 2000x boost? (Only 40 in base.) I understand on this wiki, power boost / = / speed boost when it comes to Ki but really?

My blog is linked on the Verse page, though you may have a point that various profiles might need links updated to include that blog, or it may be used in a foot note for everyone between Saiyan saga all the way up to Buu saga and even some Super profiles.

My blog is linked on the Verse page, though you may have a point that various profiles might need links updated to include that blog, or it may be used in a foot note for everyone between Saiyan saga all the way up to Buu saga and even some Super profiles.
Update it with Kaioken x10 ginyu saga goku as a likely possibility

What the ****?
Does the Staff really think they can just ignore this thread and let it die just because they can't refute it?

Believe me, if someone maid another thread like this, the only response you'll get is "numbers too hight" "it was rejected before due to unknown reasons "

You know guys nothing will change if you continue disrespecting the staff just because things don't happen the way you want it to be.

I get it, multiple statements, etc etc confirmed this and that. However, keep in mind that this website existed since 2015-2016 (unless I'm misremembering things), so naturally those things were probably brought up before and rejected? Back when Dragonball super was a thing the entire wiki was floated with it.

What I'm saying, nothing will change if you guys act sarcastic, condescending, disrespectful for the sake of something that has been probably brought up the 100th yet

You know guys nothing will change if you continue disrespecting the staff just because things don't happen the way you want it to be.

I get it, multiple statements, etc etc confirmed this and that. However, keep in mind that this website existed since 2015-2016 (unless I'm misremembering things), so naturally those things were probably brought up before and rejected? Back when Dragonball super was a thing the entire wiki was floated with it.

What I'm saying, nothing will change if you guys act sarcastic, condescending, disrespectful for the sake of something that has been probably brought up the 100th yet
Straight facts. If they're wrong, show them why. Don't degrade them for it.

eYou know guys nothing will change if you continue disrespecting the staff just because things don't happen the way you want it to be.

It is rather frustrating when the only two Staffs that actually reject it have what some here considered "weak reasoning" for it, and simply refuse to actually argue about it when someone responds to it. DDM rejected it because it might trigger other Staff Members to nerf the verse altogether, so it's not even coming from actually rejecting the points made in the OP.

AKM gave us counter-argumentation for the OP, which I responded but then they did not reply anymore, and when they did, they didn't address the response, they simply repeated the same thing.

It seems very redundant to call Staff if they're going to act like this, and the one I called agreed with the post shortly after reading it through.

Zamasu, one of the most important DB Supporters from what I could tell, didn't show up even after I messaged him.

It's not like I didn't try to call someone to help.

Summary of the current situation of the post

Bumping the summary too

Bro, just do what I told you, just go over to staff and message them directly, instead of waiting for them to come to you. If you have a problem with what they say then talk to them directly, don't complain about it to others, I want this to finish already too.

Bro, just do what I told you, just go over to staff and message them directly, instead of waiting for them to come to you. If you have a problem with what they say then talk to them directly, don't complain about it to others, I want this to finish already too.
I am doing so as we speak.

It is rather frustrating when the only two Staffs that actually reject it have what some here considered "weak reasoning" for it, and simply refuse to actually argue about it when someone responds to it. DDM rejected it because it might trigger other Staff Members to nerf the verse altogether, so it's not even coming from actually rejecting the points made in the OP.

AKM gave us counter-argumentation for the OP, which I responded but then they did not reply anymore, and when they did, they didn't address the response, they simply repeated the same thing.

It seems very redundant to call Staff if they're going to act like this, and the one I called agreed with the post shortly after reading it through.
I get where you are coming from, but you need to keep in mind that most staff no longer cares about discussing the same stuff over and over again, repeating the same things (the same things happens to the Naruto Threads), and the same ridiculous flame wars which was commonplace in 2017-2018 during Dragonball Super times (Immeasurable Goku, Multiverse Goku, Omnipotent Zeno, etc etc as well as MFTL+ DBZ if I recall correctly). From what I also recall several staff resigned from their staff position due to being busy and all, so the staff who were involved in the previous threads are probably not here anymore(they probably might be fed up with this).

So, it's not very fair to disrespect them, just because you want to revive something that has been brought up multiple times before (there are a lot of DBZ/DBS supporters after all, more than Naruto and OP supporters combined), even in Google+ people tried to upgrade DBZ characters to MFTL+ (I was more in G+ than in Vsbattles).

You need to ask yourself this first, "it has been 2-3 years. Since DBS has ended, so why has nobody tried to upgrade them at MFTL+?". I mean, you can test your luck and they end up accepting this upgrade, but in the end it won't last for long and the next person will be proposing a similar thread aka an endless cycle of downgrade and upgrade

So, it's not very fair to disrespect them,
You do know I was referring to the Staff here, right? They gave their input, and didn't address the response.
You need to ask yourself this first, "it has been 2-3 years. Since DBS has ended, so why has nobody tried to upgrade them at MFTL+?". I mean, you can test your luck and they end up accepting this upgrade, but in the end it won't last for long and the next person will be proposing a similar thread aka an endless cycle of downgrade and upgrade
That's not fair at ALL. 2 years ago, multipliers weren't accepted, few months ago, Roshi wasn't 5-C, Super Saiyan was considered a 40x multiplier; the point being, things do change. You can be absolutely sure that I will defend this to the very end, the only way they can downgrade this is if they get rid of Kaioken Multipliers for good, and let's be honest, that's not going to happen anytime soon. They already accept Kaioken as a valid multiplier, why isn't the actual value being used in the chain?

Saying "they already rejected it before" is blantant Appeal to Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back