• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terribly sorry for my temper. I shouldn't let my frustration for something I found unfair be part of my argument. I hope this didn't devalued any of the points I made.
We heard you loud and clear, and I completely understand and agree with your frustrations.
Also, let's not ignore all the other 15 people, including two-three staffs, who agreed with the upgrade on all these 5 pages earlier. Their input matter, right?
Yep.

I am fine with likely.
Despise my terrible attitude, and my bad posture as a member of this community, I still have to appreciate your patience greatly.

If there's nothing else left for discussion
I'll quote the profiles that need modifications once again so they're unlocked. After applying the changes, I will ask them to be locked again.

If I don't have to do this, I will need the following profiles unlocked:

Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
Son Goku (Chou)

Android 16
Android 17
Android 19
Dr. Gero
Android 18
(They're in order of importance)

Cell
Cell Jr.
Dabura
Freeza
Future Gohan
Future Trunks
Gotenks
King Cold
Krillin
Shin
Majin Buu
Son Gohan (Z and Super)
Son Goten
Trunks
Vegeta (Z, Chou and Super)
Vegito
Piccolo

Common sense is applying accepted multipliers in verse
Not cannon sense is choosing to discard them because "much high" I guess tier 0 verses should get get banned ammirite-
I can see where AKM Sama gets his/her reasoning from cause it's based on consistency. I personally agree with the thread (consistency wouldn't hurt, tho). But I don't think it's just based on the fact that the numbers are going too high. I think that if some feats were shown that would prove that these multipliers are consistent with what happens in the story, then I think everything is fine.

I can see where AKM Sama gets his/her reasoning from cause it's based on consistency. I personally agree with the thread (consistency wouldn't hurt, tho). But I don't think it's just based on the fact that the numbers are going too high. I think that if some feats were shown that would prove that these multipliers are consistent with what happens in the story, then I think everything is fine.
AKM themself already provided reasonable consistency for the multipliers. They multiply both speed and power equally, so if it's consistent with power, it will also qualify for speed, since the multiplier as a whole can't be singled out in one specific aspect.

It's stupidly consistent with power, and sometimes, the multipliers even fall behind the actual power progression. So the multiplier is consistent with the series.

AKM themself already provided reasonable consistency for the multipliers. They multiply both speed and power equally, so if it's consistent with power, it will also qualify for speed, since the multiplier as a whole can't be singled out in one specific aspect.

It's stupidly consistent with power, and sometimes, the multipliers even fall behind the actual power progression. So the multiplier is consistent with the series.
I was referring to his/her first comment in the revision...should have clarified that...anyway, this revision has likely already passed, so there's that

I finished all my edits, with the exception of Freeza's, as it's locked. @AKM sama
I unlocked Frieza. It was missed before because his spelling in your list was Freeza.
You should provide the link to this thread in the summary when you make the edits. If they are mass edits, proving the link in one or two important pages also work.

I unlocked Frieza. It was missed before because his spelling in your list was Freeza.
You should provide the link to this thread in the summary when you make the edits. If they are mass edits, proving the link in one or two important pages also work.
Sorry about that. I finished all my edits, you can lock the profiles (including Tien's, which is unlocked too) and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back