• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's give Atomic X some love

I don't think we've ever seen an Atomic X matchup, or at least a matchup that was fair so here we gooo...

Atomic-X vs Darth Vader

Atomic X is 5-A while Darth Vader is 5-B

Atomic X is bloodlusted and speed is equalized

Fight takes place in neutral grounds on earth

Darth Vader
Atomic X (BU)

I think this really only comes down to mind hax. Atomic-X wins against Vader in terms of AP, Dura, and pretty much everything else, and can almost certainly handle all of Vader's non-mind hax imo. So at that point it becomes a question of whether Atomic-X is at all resistent to Vader's mind hax and if not, if he'd win before Vader uses them. Thoughts?

They're both bloodlusted so they'll use whatever abilities they have, even if its not in character. If they both mind hax, then I think it'd be an incon.

what I mean to say isn't whether Vader would use mind hax, but rather if Vader would open with mind hax, and if not, how long until mind hax gets used. It's definitely not Vader's go-to in a fight, nor is it Atomic-X's, however I'm fairly sure that Vader can resist Atomic-X's mind hax. Once again, as for whther or not Atomic-X would resist Vader's mind hax is debatable

I'll repeat. They're both bloodlusted. They'll use whatever abilities they have to defeat one another, so likely yes, Darth Vader may open with Mind Hax, or whatever hax he has.

And no, Atomic X wouldn't resist Vader's mind hax as he has no feats of resisting one.

Right, but what I mean to say is that even bloodlusted (or even especially bloodlusted) Vader would open with his more fatal options such as attempting a force choke or going in with a light saber, both of which would end poorly for Vader imo

if by that you mean just wipe Vader out of existence with a thought, then no, we haven't seen it happen so it's assumed he is unable to

He also never mind haxed yet it's in his profile.

Edit: and apparently Mrluk edited it to include other haxes yesterday...

Yeah I was wondering about that. I had just assumed that I missed or forgot about some scene or something like that

We sorta assume Atomic-X has the same abilities as Alien X but not time manipulation since he couldn't counter Maltruant yet it's on his page and that also opens up another can of worms on which abilities he should or shouldn't have.

yeah that's true. If he had time hax he should've curbstomped Maltruant. Anyway, if Atomic-X can get a direct hit without any force barrier, it'd basically one shot, but I don't know if that'd happen before Vader mind hax assuming he'd be able to do that at all. I vote Vader for now

Back