• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets come back to this: One Piece downgrade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe we were going to use Clover's blog since my blog didn't account for the center of mass and the punching speed end.

@Damage3245 Thought we were gonna grab something from this blog

I've pretty much retired from all HST threads but I'm only commenting here because I've been participating already as is
My bad, I'd forgotten.

I'm fine with going for the Higher Mid-End that Therefir accepted on that calc.

Are there any votes against using the Higher Mid-End from Clover's blog?

@Therefir Can you confirm you're fine with the Higher Mid-End from Clover's blog as you indicated in the comments for it?

I’m still flabbergasted that we’ve decided that assuming a timeframe is better because of the baseless claim this is cinematic time

I'd still use the anime over a promotional video. Anime is secondary canon per our standards and a promotional video doesn't even fit in any of our standards as far as I know, it'd likely be tertiary if nothing else. But seeing how they apparently they share the same timeframe ig that's a nonissue.

Are there any votes against using the Higher Mid-End from Clover's blog?

@Therefir Can you confirm you're fine with the Higher Mid-End from Clover's blog as you indicated in the comments for it?
I still agree with using the Higher Mid-End, promotional material is not even considered tertiary canon on this page, as it is just a glorified advertisement.

I still agree with using the Higher Mid-End, promotional material is not even considered tertiary canon on this page, as it is just a glorified advertisement.
Okay, thanks. I think we can apply that conclusion now. Only Luffy's profile and the verse page would be affected. I can't do it right now myself as I'm out.

I've updated Luffy's page and the verse page. I'll leave this thread open a little longer in case there's anything I've missed.

I've updated Luffy's page and the verse page. I'll leave this thread open a little longer in case there's anything I've missed.
I think Bajrang Gun should be "far higher" instead of just higher.

This is unrelated, but is it just me or is Luffy's durability section a bit odd compared to his other stats, like his Raid on Onigashima durability seems be scaling lower than his previous key and not even scaling from his physical stats.

This is unrelated, but is it just me or is Luffy's durability section a bit odd compared to his other stats, like his Raid on Onigashima durability seems be scaling lower than his previous key and not even scaling from his physical stats.
Luffy is rubber. ISL doesn't apply to him often

Luffy is rubber. ISL doesn't apply to him often
That's fine and all, but his Busōshoku Haki durability went from "High 6-A, possibly 5-C", to "higher" than "6-A+, possibly 5-C".

I'm not sure about anyone else but, High 6-A is much stronger than being higher than 6-A+.

That's fine and all, but his Busōshoku Haki durability went from "High 6-A, possibly 5-C", to "higher" than "6-A+, possibly 5-C".

I'm not sure about anyone else but, High 6-A is much stronger than being higher than 6-A+.
oh

lol

Okay, done.

And fixed that part of Luffy's durability too.

Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back