• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's be mature and talk abo--Bonk! (Captain Atom vs Green Lantern) (7-1-0) (GRACE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are Hal's wincons? It looks like Atom can just absorb his stuff and amp himself from them.
To name some, Time travel, deconstruction, anti matter, BFR, Stat amps, power null - unsure how it can work on Nathaniel tho, matter manip to a degree could be useful, depending on how he will use it.

Here's the scan. Hal stated he could absorb enough to undo what he did (obviously referring to Zero Hour). Also, Hal did absorb enough energy to become Parallax

My vote is still on Hal due to AP and better statistics amplification

Nah he didn't on that scale. And again, they practically scale to the same level of 2C and 2-A power. That's how it's always been accepted here.

Nah he didn't on that scale. And again, they practically scale to the same level of 2C and 2-A power. That's how it's always been accepted here.
And Hal has gotten stronger after flashpoint. And what do you mean by "he didnt on that scale"? He went from powerless to parallax level, and literally became Parallax through absorption

And Hal has gotten stronger after flashpoint. And what do you mean by "he didnt on that scale"? He went from powerless to parallax level, and literally became Parallax through absorption
I don't see it. Show me him busting an entire multiverse.

And doesn't matter if he gotten strong, he still scales to his post-crisis self. just slightly higher, which doesn't make much of a difference. They all scale to the exact same 2-C/2-A feat.

I don't see it. Show me him busting an entire multiverse.

And doesn't matter if he gotten strong, he still scales to his post-crisis self. just slightly higher, which doesn't make much of a difference. They all scale to the exact same 2-C/2-A feat.
He stated he could undo the Zero Hour. And do you not remember how Hal became Parallax? He simply absorbed enough energy to become it

"Slightly higher" is very wrong, you keep ignoring my reasons and scan

ah yes, you know how many times we got the "I can undo this and that"? It needs more context. And I am not ignoring your scans, I am taking them into account. Just merely correcting you how the scaling stuff has been set up.

ah yes, you know how many times we got the "I can undo this and that"? It needs more context. And I am not ignoring your scans, I am taking them into account. Just merely correcting you how the scaling stuff has been set up.
Ok, name all the times. And what context do you need?

Wut?

Anyway, AP wincon isn't valid. Any other?
What more context do you need?

Lifting strength amp. You know how Hal keeps using constructs to restrain enemies? He can make one thats giant to increase lifting strength. Then while immobilised, Cap will be KOd

Lifting strength amp. You know how Hal keeps using constructs to restrain enemies? He can make one thats giant to increase lifting strength. Then while immobilised, Cap will be KOd
Except at unrestricted state, Cap has a higher LS. You can amp it up, but not to levels that aren't shown in the comics.

Oh yeah, I thought we included pre crisis in unrestricted. AP gap is enough for Hal to shoot several attacks at Cap to badly damage him. Cap's only win con is energy manipulation, which he can't do much to Hal who can multiply his power tens of times

You keep going with ap bruh. The gap is insignificant, and if anything, they can match it with stat Amps.

Anyway, ap isn't that big and it's definitely not winning factor. Still voting for HAL via any of his other hax?

Yeah, I think his hax is better here because his forcefields and aura counter a lot, and I think you forgot that I said its 10x stats amp at the very least

My main argument is simply spamming attacks from a range, better stat amp, forcefields to block out hax. Forgot to mention stamina, which is important for this fight due to absorption. Then just almost any of his hax, which Hal will eventually use

Yeah, I think his hax is better here because his forcefields and aura counter a lot, and I think you forgot that I said its 10x stats amp at the very least
Cap can go higher

My main argument is simply spamming attacks from a range, better stat amp, forcefields to block out hax. Forgot to mention stamina, which is important for this fight due to absorption. Then just almost any of his hax, which Hal will eventually use
better stat amps is questionable af. and cap can do that too, he can just bfr on 5d scale

Can go from 4-B to 2-A, likely even low 1-C (depending on how you take nekron's realm) within a few moments.

And ye

Can go from 4-B to 2-A, likely even low 1-C (depending on how you take nekron's realm) within a few moments.

And ye
Hal also does that in his profile, and the 10x multiplier applies to his 2-A form as he fought Parallax Sinestro in that

The Bleed isn't even that impressive, Hal can enter and exit the phantom zone if he conjures a phantom zone projector. Thats far more way better

Which is what I have been saying for the last two days. That ap and stat Amps in this case are evenly matched.

Uhhhhhh

Too many. Like against nekron.

In any case, ap is worthless. You gonna vote via hax or..?

K.

I'm not knowledgeable on either character so I don't really know who has the hax advantage, mind giving me some insight?

To name some, Time travel, deconstruction, anti matter, BFR, Stat amps, power null - unsure how it can work on Nathaniel tho, matter manip to a degree could be useful, depending on how he will use it.
Hals' wincons ^

Cap's wincons: regen and immortality negation, creation, absorption, 5D bfr, law manip, reality warping, bio manip and resistance to it - due to lacking proper biological stuff, high regen, etc.

Drop the comics and get some bitches.
Stole my joke, reported to the authorities for plagiarism. Try getting some bitches in jail when YOU are the bitch.

Would Hal's deconstruction even work here? He's literally up against a guy with high regen who can quickly regenerate his body back.

nah probably won't. plus sometimes when he dies - like completely blow up - he goes to the quantum realm and is back to normal. finding his way out takes a bit of time tho. sometimes a day, sometimes shorter - all depending on his mental thing

142081328_699782927375914_2399541439699560436_n.jpg

Why is my vote for my mom not counted? Smh

Anyways if ya'll dont count that then I vote captain atom via this

regen and immortality negation, creation, absorption, 5D bfr, law manip, reality warping, bio manip and resistance to it - due to lacking proper biological stuff, high regen, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back