• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's be mature and talk abo--Bonk! (Captain Atom vs Green Lantern) (7-1-0) (GRACE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got molecule man, he should get promoted to captain molecule.

And counted.

Now I have to feel bad for not voting my mother...

sorry i really do just find it funny how one of the options is your mom. Yes, my humor is just fine.

I should make that a running gag lmao. Incon is just "Your Mom" and it leads to that animu mom's profile lmao. At first it was thunder mcqueen....

I'll stop derailing now, go ahead and debate like a bunch of nerds :^)

I should make that a running gag lmao. Incon is just "Your Mom" and it leads to that animu mom's profile lmao. At first it was thunder mcqueen....

I'll stop derailing now, go ahead and debate like a bunch of nerds :^)
We may be nerds, but... Nothing. I have no comeback.

We may be nerds, but... Nothing. I have no comeback.

Why is my vote for my mom not counted? Smh

Anyways if ya'll dont count that then I vote captain atom via this

regen and immortality negation, creation, absorption, 5D bfr, law manip, reality warping, bio manip and resistance to it - due to lacking proper biological stuff, high regen, etc.
Hal has 5D BFR too , sealing, better absorption as I've explained, resistance to law manipulation on the power ring page, and Cap doesn't even use law manipulation. He should win via better hax

Cap does have law manip.

In any case, can we see the 5D bfr thing? Or in which comic it happened?

And better hax is questionable.

Cap does have law manip.

In any case, can we see the 5D bfr thing? Or in which comic it happened?

And better hax is questionable.
He doesnt use it in character

5D BFR is phantom zone

I explained to you why its better, you didnt refute it, you just disagreed

Can I see the Phantom Zone one?

And again, I am pretty sure I already said which hax would work and which won't work. I am confused what you are trying to do here bruh.

Can I see the Phantom Zone one?

And again, I am pretty sure I already said which hax would work and which won't work. I am confused what you are trying to do here bruh.
I don't have it, but here's another instance

This lantern from thousands of years ago was sent to Apokolips, and came back to Oa by himself, and later on we see him and a lot of GLs create a portal back to Apokolips which is higher than the Bleed

In a recent post flashpoint comic, we saw some GLs travel all the way to the Source Wall too, which is even better

I told you why he can increase his power even by 10x even when he's 2-A and has a myriad of hax

I'll list the ones he uses in character

Instinctive Reactions, the ring has pre programmed stuff that finds the best action to avoid death or a KO, like teleporting away from attacks, shielding that can help the user tank attacks that would otherwise one shot them, Fear manipulation which can work on Superman albeit he has to use kryptonite as well (which scares Superman a little), turning Barry into protons even with his resistance, better size manipulation, memory erasure

Cap's win cons are law manip which he doesn't even use at all, BFR by shooting out beams which he would dodge due to better skill, or block with a forcefield, or simply travel back

Cap also doesn't even BFR people through the Bleed, he just teleported Kyle one time. In combat, I dont think he even BFRs people outside of sending them to other dimensions

And then absorption on parallax level is something Hal also has since he literally used absorption to become Parallax

I don't see how that's relevent? We have seen other characters comes from apokolips and Genisis in the past off panel. Usually gets aid from other characters but don't mention it.

And what's the relevance of the source wall again? We have seen many characters reach there with ease.

And cap does use bfr in his 2-A state. He BFRd so many of the heroes into the bleed, had them fight each other, absorbed them, and then bfrd some of them back while killed some others.

And again with the ap shit...

I don't see how that's relevent? We have seen other characters comes from apokolips and Genisis in the past off panel. Usually gets aid from other characters but don't mention it.

And what's the relevance of the source wall again? We have seen many characters reach there with ease.

And cap does use bfr in his 2-A state. He BFRd so many of the heroes into the bleed, had them fight each other, absorbed them, and then bfrd some of them back while killed some others.

And again with the ap shit...
We see that this GL did it by himself

Source Wall is 1-A currently. I know its pretty weird, kind of hard to believe for me too.

I know he does, just not 5D BFR

I don't see any dimensional travel, everything happens off panel.

And you have to realise, there are universal source walls too. Those aren't 1-A. The 1-A source wall is the final source wall.

Bleed is accepted as 5-D construct, and bfr is 5-D

And that's grace

I will still count King's vote for lantern cant be aked to keep going in circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back