• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leo's Awesome Ultimate Cool 8-B Tourney [All Spots Filled]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Submission Rules
  • Your characters must be 8-B
  • 2 characters per user, 3 if I'm feeling nice
  • Only 1 of your characters can be from the main wiki
  • Hax will be judged on a case-by-case basis, but generally try to keep it on the lower side
  • Specify which equipment you want your character to have
  • You may reserve spots, but if you do not submit a character within 3 days, your spot will be given to another person
  • You may only reserve one spot at a time
Match Conditions
  • Speed will be equalized for all matches
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Location is Emerald Hill Zone
The Roster
The Bracket
Round 1
Calamitus vs Blake
Adam Pixton vs Samantha Winston
War Tycoon Player vs Aang
Jeffrey the TikToker vs Clyde
Megafox0 vs Nora Brynhildr
Clone Sonic vs Nora (IHWMDF)
Sandmover vs Ruby
Basil vs Craig

Last edited:
Submission Rules
  • Your characters must be 8-B
  • 2 characters per user, 3 if I'm feeling nice
  • Only 1 of your characters can be from the main wiki
  • Hax will be judged on a case-by-case basis, but generally try to keep it on the lower side
  • Specify which equipment you want your character to have
  • If you don't link a character's AP, your submission will be ignored
  • You may reserve spots, but if you do not submit a character within 3 days, your spot will be given to another person
Match Conditions
  • Speed will be equalized for all matches
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Location is Green Hill Zone
You're copying me aren't you? /hj
Reserve pls

Got these

Reserve pls
Got these
Reserve pls
All added

Is my guy with Missile Strike System Restricted (Which is 8-A) good? He scales to the lower end of 8-B with his equipment (41.2 Tons via this calc)

He doesnt have much in terms of offensive hax except for homing attacks and summoning, but i can give a detailed explanation of his hax in terms of defense if needed

Is my guy with Missile Strike System Restricted (Which is 8-A) good? He scales to the lower end of 8-B with his equipment (41.2 Tons via this calc)

He doesnt have much in terms of offensive hax except for homing attacks and summoning, but i can give a detailed explanation of his hax in terms of defense if needed

@LeoEpicGamer8910

I feel like with 9-A durability, he'd get stomped by the others
You see, the player is a gamer, therefore, he can respawn (He also has invincibility inside his own base thanks to a shield, though with 8-B characters here that wont hold up forever and the player will have to wait to repair it)

The respawn thing is also limited by the player rage-quitting, so maybe a set amount of attempts they get like i usually do could work? That's what would be his big main defensive ability

You see, the player is a gamer, therefore, he can respawn (He also has invincibility inside his own base thanks to a shield, though with 8-B characters here that wont hold up forever and the player will have to wait to repair it)
He doesn't get his base. Every match is in Green Hill Zone. Also I think respawning is accepted as game mechanics.

He doesn't get his base. Every match is in Green Hill Zone. Also I think respawning is accepted as game mechanics.
Oh, well, He did in the crosstier tourney, and i don't see why the same can't be done here. You could just plop it in a random spot there.

Game mechanics are pretty much for hit points and world crossing outside of cinematic time and stuff like that. I Think respawning with limitations is fine, otherwise subaru natsuki wouldn't have return by death on vsb

Oh, well, He did in the crosstier tourney, and i don't see why the same can't be done here. You could just plop it in a random spot there.
Rage quitting definitely shouldn't be a factor since we don't use that for other Roblox player profiles (DOORS, Elemental Battlegrounds, Blox Fruits, Combat Warriors), so that's basically just a character who has unlimited respawns. Base or no base, it's unfair.

Rage quitting definitely shouldn't be a factor since we don't use that for other Roblox player profiles (DOORS, Elemental Battlegrounds, Blox Fruits, Combat Warriors), so that's basically just a character who has unlimited respawns. Base or no base, it's unfair.
Technically you can respawn in those games as well, it's obviously just unfair since as long as they don't leave the game they would keep coming back, and it's the same thing for the player, which is why i typically put a specific number on their respawns anyway. It's just that the concept of limited respawns hasn't been explored for roblox characters, except for, well, the player for his matches.

If we have to, though, then we can do no respawns, since there isn't anywhere for the player to respawn if they don't get their base

Technically you can respawn in those games as well, it's obviously just unfair since as long as they don't leave the game they would keep coming back, and it's the same thing for the player, which is why i typically put a specific number on their respawns anyway. It's just that the concept of limited respawns hasn't been explored for roblox characters, except for, well, the player for his matches.
None of the aforementioned profiles besides DOORS player have respawning as an ability, and the only reason DOORS player has it is because they can only do it once per run.

yknow what go crazy go stupid (god i need to work on pages to add to these things)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Larry_the_Cucumber (larryboy key)

None of the aforementioned profiles besides DOORS player have respawning as an ability, and the only reason DOORS player has it is because they can only do it once per run.
I know that, but i said TECHNICALLY you can, but they are obviously not on there as abilities, since it means basically infinite roblox w's, lol, which is the exact reason why i give the player limited respawns in this case as well, the amount of which depends on their opponent. So they technically still follow the same principle, especially if the DOORS player has self-revives, just in a different way.

If the idea of respawning at all is barred in the tourney though, then we can just do no base so that there isn't a place for the player to respawn in.

I know that, but i said TECHNICALLY you can, but they are obviously not on there as abilities, since it means basically infinite roblox w's, lol, which is the exact reason why i give the player limited respawns in this case as well, the amount of which depends on their opponent. So they technically still follow the same principle, especially if the DOORS player has self-revives, just in a different way.

If the idea of respawning at all is barred in the tourney though, then we can just do no base so that there isn't a place for the player to respawn in.
Speaking of which, if the DOORS player can revive themselves thanks to a narrative reason, the player can do the same if they are dead as well for the small price of 10 robux, so self-revives are a real thing the player can do anyway, lol (Technically they are just downed, but instant healing is also very similair)

Last edited:
yknow what go crazy go stupid (god i need to work on pages to add to these things)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Larry_the_Cucumber (larryboy key)
I'll add Sonic, but can we try and keep it just FC/OC for the time being? I allowed Basil because I know Venefica doesn't have any other 8-Bs.

Back