• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leonidas (300) versus Not-Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane takes this easily due to range advantage, firearms, and generally better feats.

Leonidas would have to take cover then slowly approach and grapple with Shane, but given that he A) Doesn't know what a gun is, and B)Shane is actually good at shooting this goes to Shane 9.99 times out of 10.

Only way Leo wins is if Shane misses on the first shot and Leo starts to avoid his line of sight after that.

Yeah Not-Shane takes this, simply the presence of a gun forces this heavily in his favor.

I wouldn't say so, no. The gun tilts it heavily in his favor, but not so much that regardless of actions Leonidas will always lose.

This is legit the border between stomp and desisive for me. Only thing Leonidas has going for him is that if Not-Shane misses the first shot Leo destroys him him CQC.

Dargoo Faust said:
This is legit the border between stomp and desisive for me. Only thing Leonidas has going for him is that if Not-Shane misses the first shot Leo destroys him him CQC.
Which is possible.

Yes. The game does have scenarios where he misses.

Even if not-Shane misses a shot, he'll probably hit a bird or something that will kill Leonidas.

Child murderer FRA.

aaaaand grace

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back