• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leone upgrading to Hypersonic+ speed.

As shown in the first chapter of AGK, Leone was fast enough to catch up to Akame before she beheaded Tatsumi. And Leone was a good distance away from Akame.

Was Akame already hypersonic at the time? I mean featwise, because Akame may have just moved at a more leisurely pace considering she already had Tatsumi right there.

As for Tatsumi not reacting to her attack, he was trying to negotiate, talk her down from killing, and he didn't have a sword to parry with.

So yeah, factors, factors.

First off, we have no reason to believe she wasn't using full speed. She created a sonic boom when she started for him.

Was that a sonic boom? Or a dust cloud from her kicking off the ground? Regardless, was she already hypersonic at that time?

I know Leone is supposedly faster than what she's currently rated at, but I wouldn't put her on Akame's level just yet. I'd call her hypersonic for the blocking the explosion feat from when Boros' teigu exploded.

I just don't see for now how this one is good enough to upgrade her because factors. That's just me though. Ask the others' opinions.

Thing is though she should be comparable to Akame having been with her for quite awhile. Training together would make Leone faster. And yes Akame was Hypersonic at that time.

Back