• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leone (Akame ga Kill!) vs. Mako Mankanshoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leone wins cause she's just better in every stat by decent margins and you took away Mako's only avantage.

plus do you even really NEED to equalize speed in when Leone has the reaction speed and combat speed to deal with Mako's massively hypersonic speed all around?

Leone outclasses Mako so much that it's not funny. No offense intended, but you put a highly experienced assassin with regen and years of experience using her teigu against a hyper high-school girl who just got her hand on a uniform that gave her superhuman stats and a baseball bat that can fire missiles with like an hour at most of experience using it.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Leone outclasses Mako so much that it's not funny. No offense intended, but you put a highly experienced assassin with regen and years of experience using her teigu against a hyper high-school girl who just got her hand on a uniform that gave her superhuman stats and a baseball bat that can fire missiles with like an hour at most of experience using it.
Tfw the only things Leone has over Mako is experience and regen, as Leone is an unknown level of Small Town and Mach 292 vs Mako's Small Town level (2.7 - 5.4 kilotons of tnt) and Mach 353

Yeah i was wondering about that, is that due to her regen or just in general, because iirc she's been ijured by less...

I agree that Leon would have an edge in fighting skill and experience over Mako. Most likely enough to win if speed is equal, since Leone is highly trained assassin and Mako's skill/experience is close to nonexistent like Byakuya said.

But according to Leone's profile she can only regen limbs from outside help from Lubbock (which I believe outside help isn't allowed in a match like this, at least if it's to be added) and can't she still be knocked unconcious?

So I guess I'd vote for Leone, but I fail to see how her regen is a deciding factor unless I am missing something.

^ When transformed, Leone can heal wounds at extremely fast rates as long as no body parts are severed. Only when that scenario happened she would need Lubbo's thread to reattach them, by stitching her severed arm and letting her regen do the rest. In short, Leone's regen is ideal for dealing with opponents without slashing attacks like Mako. With physical strikes and some missiles Mako's not gonna give Leone a hard time.

So Mako's not going to be able to exploit Leone's regen weakeness then?

Well thanks for letting me know. Vote's still to Leone regardless.

^ no probs. And yeah, the Mako we know and love is not that smart, otherwise Satsuki-sama would've had no need to write on her palms message to the E4

Speed is the unquestionaly the only thing Mako has an advantage in. I'm not sure about AP though.

On that subject, is it a mismatch if one fighter is outclassed in nearly every battle aspects? Been a while since I've seen one

Decisive or even obvious victor =/= stomp.

Stomp is when one fighter has pretty much no arguable way of winning or standing a chance. Stomps usually get classified if someone has much higher AP, Speed, Dura Negating Hax or a lack of means to ever get put down. Someone being a better martial artist typically isn't considered a mismatch. Leone's regen shouldn't be either.

However is speed equalized in this match? Leone may be a lot more skilled but I think Mach 353 vs 292 while maybe not blitzworthy is at least a high enough gap to give a considerable advantage when both fighters have around equal strength. If speed isn't equal I'm voting for Mako. If it is then Leone.

Wait Leone has Small City level durability? The scans on her profile aren't working for me. If she's actually that durable and not just cause of her Regenerationn, then this seems like a mismatch to me.

Leone has Mako heavily outbeat in fighting ability (which can be a big advantage but not stomp or mismatch really) But if we're taking the value of Budo, who Leone's dura is scaled to,

Then we'd have Leone's dura being anywhere from 692 to 1391 times greater than Mako's AP depending on the value of the KLK calc. On top of apparent Regenerationn against Mako who only uses blunt/physical damage.

This is definitely not fair. If Leone being able to survive Small City attacks is actually from her regen and not dura, then a Content Revision thread needs to be made to get that changed.

For now I am closing this thread for being a mismatch. If someone has anything they need to say to me regarding this, they are more than free to go to my wall. And if Leone's durability isn't actually Small City and that gets adjusted, I'll happily reopen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back