• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon S. Kennedy vs Captain America (MCU)

6066732-page

Takes place after Vendetta and Civil War

Round 1 Straight up Pure Hand to Hand combat

Round 2 Guns

Round 3 Fist or Knife vs Shield

Fight location inside at the Refinery

Winner by any means

===Who will win in a Ultimate battle?===

You might want equalized the speed though, if speed equalized :

Round 1 : Cap take this via superior AP.

Round 2 : Leon probably take this because Cap rarely use guns. Leon has variety of guns and has better feats (Zombie hallway scene and his fight with Arias).

Round 3 : Cap definitely take this with his Shield, he fight people like Loki, Ultron, and Iron Man with his shield and even block Thor's hammer.

Conclusion : Captain America wins.

Round 1: I'm torn between the two but while Cap has more visual feats of strength (being able to toss around fully grown men), Leon can bust zombie head with his blows & has taken more & continued going in comparison. Plus his hand to hand fighting skill from my perspective seems higher to Cap's, plus the small speed advantage in speed Leon has & the more fluidly his movements compared to Cap.

Round 2: I'm definitely giving this to Leon considering Cap has probably picked up a gun maybe 4 to 5 times in the whole MCU. Leon on the other hand has seemingly gone through Resident Evil 2 with just a handgun Resident Evil 4 with the TMP, & his trusty handgun, Resident Evil 6... Two of the same god-like handgun.

Round 3: This can be in Cap's favor, his primary fighting style revolves around offense & defense with it but the Winter Soldier was shown to be able to snatch the shield from him, disarm the shield, & even use the shield against him. Leon has been able to do utilize his knife in incredible things with his knife similarly to WS in his debut movie.

Overall: While Captain America has some pretty impressive physical feats in comparison to everything Leon has accomplished from the games of the series & the three animated movies I believe he edges out in each round.

Back