• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Kuwata (Danganronpa) vs Ghast (Minecraft) (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are 8-C. Speed equalized.

Fight takes place at an empty Rogers Centre with the retractable roof closed. The doors are locked, and the Ghast can't blast through the walls or ceiling to escape. Leon is equipped with a baseball bat.

Leon Kuwata: 7

Ghast: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Thisisaghast
Ghast

Leon Kuwata Illustration
Leon Kuwata

So Ghast is something of a glass cannon but homeboy doesn't really have tons of range. Even with projectiles its a coin flip as to whether or not he can hit and it doesn't seem likely he'll be swinging at fireballs under the assumption that he bounces them back.

Ghast will attempt to pelt him but their accuracy is iffy and they don't have the combat expertise to really combat any skill.

I think I'll give it to Danganronpa guy 5.5/10 since his skill should allow him to just wait til the Ghast drifts mindlessly towards him.

So uh... my vote for anime guy.

I'll try to get this some looking at.

ARF oyoB eminA

>8-C Leon.

Who made this profiles.
-Karmodf

I don't particularly have anything against the guy who made those profiles but he's the reason why Xanxus had to create a clean up in the profiles.

Neither do I, just exaggerating a bit since it isnt something outrageous.

But still, scaling Leon to Monokuma it would be like scaling Piccolo to Beerus because his strongest attack was able to kill him, Sakura who is massively above everybody in terms of strenght wasnt able to take (Or even damage) a single Kuma.

Well, the grace period is over by now, I suppose. (I came back a little late, but oh well.) The W goes to Leon Kuwata, 7 to nothing! I'll update the pages shortly.

Leon
winrar

Ghast dead
F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back