• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • RE4 versions
  • Both 9-B+
  • Speed Equal
  • Battle takes place in the room Leon fought Krauser in the OG
  • CQC distance
  • High 8-C weapons restricted
Leon OG:

Remake Leon:

Incon:

11913_resident-evil-4-prev.png
latest

"might"

Nah that shit def 9-A, but i aint drawing 58 lines, dont even got enough colors for that 🗿

Also tbh prob classic, like he has way more feats and showings, it's basically the same except he has more experience, feats, and scaling to dudes who in turn have more stuff.

A decent bit because like, RE2 for example has more stuff in og, RE4^2 had some stuff cut, like Leon's hallway flips, and various other wacky stuff RE4^2 Leon just doesnt do, classic has, in a ******* weird roundabout way, some degree of scaling to Redfields because like, Ada, and Claire, classic just has more shit going on like Code Veronica existing, slapping a pile of feats bro can eventually upscale off RE3 also not being ******* gutted which loops back around after a long convoluted criss-cross scaling chain, etc.

Not counting RE5 and beyond stuff given mfs couldve got better.

Like it ain't untouchable, yet all the same, a gap does exist. I say this atm tho, RE4^2 Leon is eventually gonna stat gap and like, he might be less skilled but he aint THAT much lower to where what he does have + one shot AP ain't gonna be enough to murk.

I'd say classic wins atm like mid-high diff.

A decent bit because like, RE2 for example has more stuff in og, RE4^2 had some stuff cut, like Leon's hallway flips, and various other wacky stuff RE4^2 Leon just doesnt do, classic has, in a ******* weird roundabout way, some degree of scaling to Redfields because like, Ada, and Claire, classic just has more shit going on like Code Veronica existing, slapping a pile of feats bro can eventually upscale off RE3 also not being ******* gutted which loops back around after a long convoluted criss-cross scaling chain, etc.

Not counting RE5 and beyond stuff given mfs couldve got better.

Like it ain't untouchable, yet all the same, a gap does exist. I say this atm tho, RE4^2 Leon is eventually gonna stat gap and like, he might be less skilled but he aint THAT much lower to where what he does have + one shot AP ain't gonna be enough to murk.

I'd say classic wins atm like mid-high diff.
Ah, I get you. Had slipped my mind that RE3 Remake had a lot less stuff and Code Veronica doesn't exist yet in the Remake continuity.

Maybe not the place to talk about it. But remake Leon might be due for a speed upgrade.

Hmm...A few things stand out to me. While a lot of their stats are the same Classic has a bit of a skill difference along with a strength advantage.

Maybe not the place to talk about it. But remake Leon might be due for a speed upgrade.

Hmm...A few things stand out to me. While a lot of their stats are the same Classic has a bit of a skill difference along with a strength advantage.

If someone can get a clip where they manage to parry all the arrows that’d be good to calc.

Back