• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Belmont vs Makoto Yuki

I'm hoping this can be a good match

Speed is equalised. We are going with 4-A keys here, standard battle assumptions otherwise. If people believe this to be a stomp we can replace Makoto for Ren.

Leon - 0

Makoto - 0

Inconclusive - 0

I believe that a combo of Time Stop + Soul Steal should be enough here, since Makoto doesn't resists both Time & Soul Manipulation

Anyway, I'll wait for more input

Well Makoto is an RPG protag, so trying to guess what he'll do is kinda hard. Alucard I'm not sure about because he can be similar in the case like we try to think of what Simon may do first.

Well its a one hit kill, I'd want to call it Death Manip but its likely not going to stick as that. In light of this I'm thinking we can swap Alucard out for Leon Belmont, it could make it more fair as Leon oddly seems to be one of the only Castlevania protags to lack a time stop.

Alucard's time stop and soul steal are some of his iconic moves (and he looks the coolest doing them), but that doesn't mean he leads with them, typically I'd say they're his finishing moves or he uses them whenever he thinks he can't overcome his opponent

The fight against Alucard was already fair, since both had the right weapons to finish each other, the discussion was only focusing on "who leads with those hax ?", depending on the answer, we would know who would win, that's not a stomp thread

Now Leon doesn't have anything to rival Makoto's Death Hax

Back