• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lelouch vs Breeze

I figured this should happen so here it goes.

This a mind control duel so NO MECHS. The fight takes place in a modern day big city so they have lots of people to manipulate.

They start in different parts of the city and both know the others face, name and powers.

Heres their respective pages: Lelouch Vi Britannia and Breeze

Who wins and why?

Lelouch outsmarts.

If they know enough about it each other that is. Lelouch outsmarted Japan and Britannia, has Breeze done anything close?

Breeze was one of the worlds greatest conmen in his series. He spent years outmanouvering big bads. By the time of the first book he was raising an army with his powers and he already had a group of people with similar powers working underneath him. That being said he wasn't a tactical genius just a smooth talker

If my vote is allowed I'd have to say it goes to lelouch

Edit: Breeze's biggest feat would be making friends with and manipulating other powered people. Biggest one would be where he used to give "advice" to not one but two people who would later become gods.

Back