• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego in the wiki

I was wondering if we should make pages based on Lego characters. Here are some questions I like to address:

1. Should all characters be 10-C, or somewhat reflective based on where they are and how they deal with the location?

2. Should we have a Lego verse? If so, should we put the Lego characters in the verses their characters originated from, or be part of the Lego verse.

1: With the LEGO movie showing the characters as mere toys, they would get a 10-C from our perspective and another tier based off of the actual feats from THEIR perspective, probably a key for games, movies, and shows would be made as they're each in their own separate canon

2: LEGO verse, since they aren't the same as their original counterparts and their universe isn't "the same" as their original counterparts

What do you define as a "Lego character"? Pretty sure the pieces themselves aren't even characters. As for stuff like Lego Star Wars or whatever, I'd think that they would be scaled as human sized, since they are more often represented as such.

As for their stats, I'd feel better with scaling to their own feats.

We do have a few Lego characters, from The Lego Movie, Ninjago, Bionicle etc.

We do need to brush them up though, as well as add more Ninjago, that verse is pretty strong

The thing is that Lego has 0 continuities. The LEGO movie franchise is its own universe / series, while every game is just a spoof version of the movies. I wouldn't mind profiles for the LEGO Batman and the LEGO Movie characters, but I am against the later.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
1: With the LEGO movie showing the characters as mere toys, they would get a 10-C from our perspective and another tier based off of the actual feats from THEIR perspective, probably a key for games, movies, and shows would be made as they're each in their own separate canon

2: LEGO verse, since they aren't the same as their original counterparts and their universe isn't "the same" as their original counterparts
How do we know the humans in the series can't just be mere gods in the Lego verse.

The Lego Movie is really the only Lego media that portrays the characters as actual minifigures. In every other Lego media (Such as Ninjago and Chima) they're portrayed as normal-sized and whatnot.

As for a verse page, I'd be more comfortable with pages for individual verses (Again, referring back to Ninjago and Chima) since they're their own stories that aren't connected to each other besides a few references.

There should be a Lego page for Lego Movie characters and stuff, with links to the Spin off verses such as Ninjago and Chima, like the Mario Bros Verse page does.

Lego Batman has characters that shouldn't be in the DC verse. Plus it feels weird that there are different version of Lego Batman (Lego Movie, DC)

Well, in the LEGO movie the minifigures do believe the actual humans ARE in fact gods, but they are only able to perceive the humans while off of the table/in their realm of existence and are completely unable to act iirc (10-C while off the table/In our realm of existence)

Higher Dimensional Legoverse Humans confirmed?

Perhaps a key should just be made for the individual canons (Movies, Games, Shows) IF a Legoverse is made

Maybe we could make the minifigures in the real world and in the LEGO world as different keys, like: "10-C in the Real World | (Insert the character's tier here) in the LEGO World"

I think a key from our and their perspective is a good idea. I think that the stats should also be reasonably justified.

I don't think the point is being gotten, but it has to be acknowledged that only characters from The Lego Movie are portrayed as being something different from our perspective. For other Lego series, that's not the case.

Isn't Lego Dimensions the same too?

I'm not sure if it's canon or even quantifiable, but there has been several trailers that depict the lego characters interacting with the real world. Plus there is a level that is supposed to take place in the real world too.

I am personally uncertain if this is a good idea. If the characters are miniature-sized, wouldn't most of them get a 10-C rating?

I think it would be fun to have 10-C Lego superman.

But jokes aside i don't really mind having profiles for legos, though the "Lego World" was in the movie the Lego land built by that kids father so this lego world key seems to me like an excuse to wank simple toys.If they are judged according to their actual size then i'm ok.

Actually, if you stop to think about it, is the LEGO World real or not? The movie heavily implies that it's just Finn's imagination, but how Emmet managed to jump out of the table to get the piece of resistence? Does Finn have telekinesis?

Well even if it's not part of Finn's imagination, Emmet and everyone else is still Lego sized so i think they should be rated accordingly.

Who knows, it's a kids movie after all so such details don't really matter to the producers/writters.

Back