• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego boi vs. Ribbon gal (The Player (Elemental Battlegrounds) vs. Mami Tomoe)

Jinsye

She/Her
I think this guy is our first Roblox profile that we've had after we got rid of the Robloxian.

Lets throw him against a 7-A.

High 7-C Player vs. 7-A Magical Girl Mami

If your asking how this is fair, scroll to Mami's durability section. There's a bloody 46x difference between Player's AP and Mami's dura.

Speed Equal ONLY IF NESSECARY.

Who wins?

Player (Elemental Battlegrounds): 0

Mami Tomoe: 1

Tomoe.Mami.full.448704
Thumbrawrxd

MHS lowball for Player I assume?

She is about five times faster. Not quite a blitz, especially in a ranged battle, but a fairly big gap nonetheless

From what I've heard, Mami would make good use of the speed gap.

She definitely would, she is used to fight people as fast/stupidly faster than herself, so the speed advantage really grants her control of the battle.

But i'll wait for someone knowledgeable about the Player before voting.

magik lego's hax like fear manipulation and stuff is only effective within a 'tens of meters range', which Mami Tomoe can easily counter.

On the other hand, mami has a resistance to magic attacks, which would be a huge cripple for magik lego. All it would really take her is a singular shot from outside their range and magik lego would evaporate into the air.

For the other side of the argument, if magik lego isn't stupid and tries closing in, he could possibly pull off a spectral embodiment and then close in enough to use some kind of move like scintillating plasma, but there's nothing suggesting he would start off with that. More or less, I'm voting for Mami Tomoe due to the huge AP/range advantage that can easily counter magik lego.

Back