• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary Godzilla Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Godzilla should have two keys (One for 2014 and one for awakening),Since he is obviously weaker in 2014,Just think about it for a second,Godzilla feeds of radiation and awakening was most focused in Godzilla past (When earth had a LOT more radiation) and Godzilla is supposed to be stronger with more Radiation,So it would make sense since In awakening he survived an asteroid and in 2014 he was visibly hurted by Really weaker things than an asteroid,Like Missiles in the gills,His 2014 key would be 7-B and his awakening key would be low 6-B.

The same goes for Mutos and Shinomura since they were hurting a 7-B Godzilla,They should be downgraded to 7-B level,I discussed this with some Gojipedia members and it actually makes sense

Probably was a bug, yes. Anyway this doesn't seem to be gathering attention so I suppose I have no other choice but to take over (pretty knowledgeable about Godzilla...it's one of my two fav verses). Just give me a minute.

Actually there isn't even anything to discuss really. I support this.

I trust Sera's sense of judgement, but what would be the reasons/basis for the two statistics?

Godzilla from ancient times would be Low 6-B, current godzilla would be 7-B i think? At least until the next movie comes out as thats got High 6-A hype

Since in "ancient" times the earth had more radiation and Godzilla feeds off of radiation,It would make sense to him being stronger than the one from actual times,And this perfectly explains why he survived an asteroid in awakening and was damaged by weaker things in 2014,The same Goes to Mutos and Shinomura,Mutos and Shinomurahould be downgraded to 7-B as they fought against a 7-B Godzilla

Yes, Ghidorah from the trailers alone has a feat of tearing apart the atmosphere of a planet by flapping his wings as well as creating global storms

Are we really trying to nerf Legendary Godzilla again?

And besides, Ghidorah Generates Storms which puts him above the current Godzilla ranking, and since the full plot has been out there for a while, Present Day Godzilla scales to him quite nicely

Present godzilla will likely be upgraded to High 6-A with the new movie but for the time being he would be downgraded to 7-B while his passt self would remain Low 6-B

That's kinda odd, there is no reason to downgrade him aside from baseless assumptions, I mean the opening of the movie has him surviving a point blank nuclear explosion from Castle Bravo with zero trouble. There is really no reason to downgrade other than "He didn't do a big enough feat for a long time". When has that argument been made for other characters to be nerfed?

I think it sets a horrible precedent if direct in your face feats can be overridden with fan theories.

Edit: I would support the downgrade if what OP is saying has been confirmed or even hinted at, but they aren't.

The movie leaked time ago and oh boy there are huge upgrades coming, 2 more keys will be added one for the second G......... and one for his final............ powered by .........

Basically current Godzilla is stronger than acient one due to have tanked Castle Bravo, but Why I said that well in G:KOTM. They nuke Godzilla again and is stated him to absorb the radiation of the nuclear test he was in.

Apex PredatorX said:
The movie leaked time ago and oh boy there are huge upgrades coming, 2 more keys will be added one for the second G......... and one for his final............ powered by .........

Basically current Godzilla is stronger than acient one due to have tanked Castle Bravo, but Why I said that well in G:KOTM. They nuke Godzilla again and is stated him to absorb the radiation of the nuclear test he was in.
And he scales to Ghidorah before the nuking as well. If I'm allowed to talk spoilers I'll say why.

Me too.

The only spoiler will be that Godzilla is able to absorb radiation everytime he is nuked, turning him into stronger which means Godzilla from 2014 film is stronger than the comic/past self due to have absorbed the radiation of Castle Bravo.

Im saying this because in permian era earth had much more radiation than today,Enough to Godzilla can walk in earth,He must have lost radiation for million of years,2014 Godzilla best feat is castle bravo,Awakening best feat is that asteroid,I never said to downgrade him,Just use two keys for him,The awakening and the 2014 key,Mutos and shinomura would have two keys as well

Current Godzilla is confirmed in all the materials thus far to be stronger than ever, and considering he's facing a monster who's high country tier by basically existing then I don't see the need for it. 2014 didn't display that many feats in general, which was the intention everyone knows it had. It's like Jaws. The problem is this is the exact same Godzilla as from Awakening, current movie feats support the comic feats AND the theory he got weaker is debunked by the fact that in order to feed it's stated monsters went into hiding closer to the planet's core. This is why Godzilla has been hidden for decades, he's constantly feeding at the bottom of the ocean.

So logical powerscaling would dictate Permian Godzilla<2014 Godzilla<<<KOTM Godzilla simply because the later versions have more power accumilated in their bodies (Permian Godzilla used his atomic breath quite frequently as well)

Even when he was not in the ocean he was feeding of radiation because of the enormous amount of radiation in permian period,I agree with permian Godzilla being equal to 2014 or a bit stronger,Legendary Godzilla frequently use his atomic breath,The 2014 one tried to use it in his battle against Female Muto when she was at the ground,But the Male Muto attacked him,Permian Godzilla has a stronger atomic breath than 2014 Godzilla because he had more Radiation to Absorb and Mutos were not using EMP Pulses on him,In the official 2014 novel it is explained the Atomic Breath is a Bio electrical feature.

The 7-B key is only for the 2014 Godzilla,2019 Will obviously be stronger than both Permian Godzilla and 2014 Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back