• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Heroes/Trails/Falcom Verse Creation & Discussion Thread

Eh Fair? but at the same time even in cold steel 3 it's straight up said that if an enemy is hard to hit, you should use arts on them. Not a direct "arts can't miss" statement, but definatly means arts are better to use against hard to hit enemies.
Arts have bigger range and wider areas, so that doesn't prove reinstatement. I'll try asking my friend if Daybreak 1 and 2 mentions anything though.

Arts have bigger range and wider areas, so that doesn't prove reinstatement. I'll try asking my friend if Daybreak 1 and 2 mentions anything though.
Yes but these statements are usually made when Single target or very small AOE arts are avaliable. But fair enough. Though I'm not sure Tio's statement is a retcon.
Like I mentioned, magic evasion quartz becomes available in Cold Steel as the only way to dodge arts + We know quartz are canonic stat buffs. So it could be less; it's a retcon and more Quartz made it less true.

ultimatly if Arts are still deemed to just be able to miss that'fine by me. I just figure we'd go over every argument possible.

Back