• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I'd have to say that Goku could compensate for it some extent given that he can predict another's actions just by analyzing their fighting style. Goku is also the more versatile of the two. We also have to remember that just because you can see something coming doesn't always mean you can do something about it nor is any fighter absolutely perfect. In addition, even with his crazy precog, it's not like Lee Sin has any way to drop Goku instantly.

However, I will say that Lee Sin's level of precog gives him a distinct advantage.

Also, feel free to suggest if you think I should change the version of Goku or something. I was really just doing this to test the waters for God Fist Lee Sin.

What borderline Precog means? It's sounds like it's nearly precognition.

Nobody will bring Life Force Absorption up? Or it isn't combat applicable?

Also, the OP didn't restricted higher forms. It's not like Goku can't transform into Blue unless this is God's first use and that version didn't showed Precog.

Also, considering Lee has speed amps he can improve the precog advantage being faster, giving him more advantages that Goku can deal with.

His life force absorption is combat applicable but it only works a little at a time with every strike he lands

So we can firmly say that Lee Sin's advantage is his crazy awareness that borderlines precog, his life absorption and his Flurry speed amp.

Goku's advantages are the fact he has access to more powerful forms to turn into and the various perks afforded to him by those.

There's no specific rules against it, IIRC, and Goku he does actually remain same tier from SS God onwards, he's just more powerful and gains access to Hakai.

I also edited the OP so that Goku simply starts in SS God, whereas before I had him locked into it. I'm trying to make this fair as possible, so thank you all for the feedback so far.

Transformations are allowed unless it leads the character to a tier jump. This isn't the case. All of Goku's forms are 3-B, increasing in power but nothing that'd lead him to 3-A or higher.

Heck, going by what we can see he can even use Ultra Instinct since it's not restricted.

If Goku can transform in this battle then the amp that he gains with the transformations close the speed gap. What's AP for both BTW? Because if Lee is weaker or slightly stronger than God Goku, the latter can be even more stronger or turn the tides respectively.

A Sol is 3-B by bringing fiery oblivion to galaxies. His passive substaining of all stars is 4-B (or was it 4-A? I can't remember atm).

TBH Ashen Lord A Sol probably needs his own key since base A Sol only gets to 3-C if I'm not mistaken.

ASol has 1, "galaxies exist by my will", which in-context refers to all of the stars in those galaxies. He doesn't sustain dark matter or planets.

As for the dev assertions of him being able to make galaxies, he can, just over time.

Nothing implies he just sustains the stars when he's flat out created planets as well and one of his abilities is literally him creating a mini galaxy to use as a weapon

Starsurge is a star, not a galaxy. Nothing in his moveset involves galaxies.

Also, he has never been shown to sustain the planets by his will, and especially not the dark matter, which makes up the vast majority of a galaxy's mass.

ASol himself never says he makes galaxies, he says they exist by his will.

The devs said that he would "make entire galaxies", which ASol does, just over time and with stars.

ASol makes all the stars in the galaxy and aside from dark matter that is most of a galaxy. However you need to sustain the dark matter to truly sustain a galaxy and not just the visible matter in said galaxy.

I don't think he'd need an explicit statement that he sustains all the dark matter and shit. Part of a galaxy is still part of a galaxy, which is what he says he sustains.

ASol can supposedly increase his size at a galactic level, which is a 3-B feat according to some members of the calc group.

Becoming galaxy sized is 3-C, is it not? At least for ASol. He isn't made of normal matter so it isn't like you can use the GBE or mass of is body reliably.

@Assaltwaffle The person (I think it was Kepekley) who stated that this feat is 3-B said something similar when we asked him to make a calculation, I was also arguing about ASol being just 3-C, unfortunately I could not find that thread.

However, I don't see why we can't just assume that ASol is made of something similar to humans, it could work as a low-end.

Sol has mor ethan enough statements of making and sustaining multiple galaxies to legitimize him being 3-B

@Weekly

He really doesn't though. ASol himself his one statement that, at first glace, seems 3-B, but considering what he is (a star dragon) and what he does (creates and sustains all stars), it becomes clear that he means all the stars in the galaxy. I mean, that's what pretty much all the visible matter in a galaxy is, anyway, so he isn't far from wrong at surface value. That said, you need to control the full galaxy, not just the celestial bodies inside of it.

The dev statement just references him making galaxies, and I'm sure he does, but he makes the stars of the galaxies and even then nothing shows him doing it in a single attack/action.

@Therefir

Why would we apply an organic density to a star dragon made up of some ethereal material? His body looks like it is moving space (with celestial bodies), which is essentially the backdrop for a galaxy. Space expanded to galaxy size is galaxy level. Applying human flesh would end up with the mass of ASol becoming more than 500,000 times more massive than all of the matter in the entire freaking universe. Not only would "Center of the Universe" become literal, he would suck in neighboring galaxies at near-lightspeed and singlehandedly rupture and destroy space-time with his incomprehensible mass.

Nothing justifies using human flesh for ASol at all, and certainly not in his galaxy form. Even if it didn't give ludicrously inflated stats, it would still be dubious.

How about we ask a Rioter what ASol is made of but yeah, I guess you're right, assuming that he is made of something like human flesh is unfounded, and we would get inflated results if it were true, so for now ASol has no 3-B feats.

Tbh since we know he can grow to the size of a galaxy, his voice of light should easily be able to wipe out a galaxy just scaling to his size.

Back